Making promises is a bad habit

Start from the beginning

" You're right Asriel. Let's help Dr. Alphys with making the lab look like someone actually lives here." I joked a little bit. He nodded and we went to help the kind lizard monster.

After a few minutes, we repaired the broken vases and most of the furniture, and only a few books remained out of place. As Asriel and I finished, Alphys released a high pitched scream and started running away from something pink that was chasing her.

" Alphys! What the-" I shouted, teleporting away from an another link blob's attack. Asriel destroyed one of those with his sword while Alphys tried to hit one with her manga book.

" Out of the way Doctor!" I shouted, combining the hands and destroying my attacker and hers in one attack with a red beam.

" That's all, I believe." Asriel said, his weapon disappearing. I nodded, looking around to make sure there are no more blobs

" Are you alright?" I looked at the doctor who readjusted her glasses and smiled.

" Y-yeah! Thank you!" She said, making a smile appear on my face.

" Asriel!" Frisk's voice came from the doorway, where he was with Gaster.

" We have to go to the school. These things are probably everywhere." He said with a serious face. Gaster turned to Dr. Alphys.

" Alphys... Are you ready?" He asked, and Alphys nodded.

" Yes." She said, and I wanted to ask what will happen to me, but a knock surprised all of us. We went to check the door, only to see it broken down by a spear and an angry Undyne. Other than her, there was King Asgore, Papyrus, and a guest.

" Undyne!! Guys!" Alphys cheered but she was obviously more happy because of her girlfriend.

" Oh, Hey Alphys! Sorry about the door." Undyne scratched the back of her head.

" D-don't worry about it!" She chuckled while I was focused on one of the guests. Jessica... Grey..

" What... Is Ms. Grey doing here?" I asked, feeling my blood boiling in my veins.

" It's a long story--" Undyne started before Asriel tried to attack her with a ball of flame, but Gaster rushed there to attack her first.

" No! Wait!" I shouted, summoning a green hand and putting a shield around her. As Gaster fired the beam, Papy jumped in and blocked it with the head of a blaster.

" Papyrus, get out of the way." Gaster ordered his son.

" No I won't. If I do, you'll hurt her." The other skeleton tried to reason.

" You and I felt it! If it wasn't for her, HE'D still be alive!" Gaster growled.

" Enough of this! She will pay, but you know that hurting her won't bring him back! I felt it too, remember?!" I shouted at Gaster. Papyrus lowered his gaze onto the ground.

" And she's sorry.. really really sorry." He explained and I looked into Jessica's eyes. She really was sorry, and she regretted her decision.

" She's here to help." He finished convincing Gaster. He muttered something that we didn't understand, but then he sighed.

" Very well... Frisk, Asriel... I'll teleport you both to the school." He turned to them.

" I'll go with them if you don't mind Gaster." King Asgore added, walking next to the children.

" Of course not your highness." The doctor said, while I nearly growled.

" Wait, what about me? I want to help. Should I go with you to help defeat that thing?" I asked, and saw Gaster shake his head.