Epilogue: Jin

Y/N: Your Name
F/N: Friend's Name
D/N: Dog's Name
<<<>>>

(D/N) ran circles on the floor as I sat with my leg propped up in front of the tv. The flight home could not have come sooner. I hadn't even unpacked my bags yet, I just wanted to take it all in again.

There was a knock at the door. "(Y/N)?"

I grunted as I reached for my crutches. "Coming! Sorry!"

I opened the door to a grinning Jin holding a Nintendo switch. "Hey!"

"Oh! Hi. How's it going?" I asked as I looked down at the floor.

I hadn't really talked to him one on one since the night he basically confessed his love for me. It had been too hectic to do so.

"I figured since you can't really move, a rematch would be perfect right now." He explained, motioning towards the switch.

I smiled. A chance for revenge?"Come on in."

He walked in with a bounce in his step. I tilted my head, confused.

I hadn't gotten the chance to tell him I felt the same way. It was Jin who I wanted to be with. He made me feel fuzzy and warm inside, like I was home.

The problem was that every time I tried something got in the way. Separate flights, police interviews, and there was also the fact that he was still an international pop star.

"Come on Y/N! I know I'm handsome but we can't play if you're just staring at me."

I shook my head. "Sorry, coming."

He helped me down to the couch and handed me a controller. "You can't tackle me when I beat you this time."

I narrowed my eyes. "Well the same goes for you."

"How about a bet? Loser has to do whatever the winner wants."

I twisted my lips as I thought. I could make this really entertaining for myself. "Deal!"

The game started, and the room fell silent as we concentrated on the screen. I had to win, I wanted to win. Besides, who knew what Jin would do if he won?

The race was ending with me in second place, just behind Jin. I was so close.

"You know Jin, sometimes I don't think you're actually that handsome."

I could feel his heart stop. "What?!"

His car faltered, and I took the chance to zoom straight past the finish line. I had once again beat him.

"I did it again! I can't believe it!" I gasped, dropping the remote in shock. D/N barked in excitement for me.

Jin looked at me with a pout. "You didn't mean that right?"

"Of course not." I smiled. "Now let's not forget the bet."

"What is it, a foot rub?" He smirked.

I sat up straight and pointed a finger at my lips. "Pay up."

He blinked. "....What?"

"I want a kiss." I said simply. "I think I deserve a kiss from the guy I love, right?"

More silence. ".... you what?"

I took a deep breath. "I love you."

Jin looked back and forth between my eyes and my lips. He let out a laugh in disbelief before quickly leaning forwards and pressing his lips against mine. He pulled away.