As you may know!! After what he did to tharn in the locker room." Mild said

"So you knew about it??" Type ask Mild

" Yes!! Now that thing that he was obsessed with is Tharn. But the problem for Art is, Tharn is not something he can control or just get in a snap!! Tharn also came from a wealthy family, so money would not work to get his Tharn.

The day when I introduced you to the rules before I met you. He finally snapped!! It's like he was losing his mind. That day, he decided that if Tharn was not going to be with him. No one can!!

He decided that he would just kill Tharn and kill himself next. He believes that through this. He and Tharn can finally be together for eternity. He was determined to do his plan to kill Tharn that day also, but I stopped him using the plan.

I made him believe that if I showed Tharn that everybody was just going to hurt him. Thru the rules, If I hurt tharn by someone he finally comes to love, he will indeed be devastated, then Art can come to the picture and act like he is saving tharn. I made him believe that Tharn will undoubtedly look at him and finally notice him as someone he can only love. Someone who is only there for him. I made the rules to save Tharn and also Art."

"Why!! Why did you do this? You could have chosen a different way. You could have let Art parent knows about his plan. you could have..." I hysterically said. Who wouldn't act like this after all the thing that I just heard

"NO!! His parent will not do something about it. I know it for sure. That's how obsessed they are with their son. Art already tried to kill himself once, so his parents promised that they would do everything and give everything to Art for them not to lose him. Maybe they will just bring Art back to the US again and after that. What?? He will just go back and do this again. over and over again!!" He said to me, his voice almost cracking

"Wait, how did you know all of this?? It's like you are also in the middle of this. How did you know Art's plan to Tharn? How!!" I asked him angrily

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm his brother??" he said in a shallow voice!!

"YOUR WHAT??" I asked him. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE JUST SAID.

"He is my twin brother!! Okay!! I already told you I did all of this to protect Tharn at the same time, Art! I can't let him waste his life just because of his obsession. I admit. His behavior was also my fault. I've been neglecting him all his life. All I do and think about is myself. I forget that I am his twin brother. He never felt my presence in his life, even my parent, because they are always busy with our business, that they never give any attention to him. They will only give him what he wants but never really care for him. So as I. That is why Art became like that. He became so obsessed with those things he loved and wanted. I need time to save my brother Type. I need time to think of something to save him. I can't let him lose himself more. I can't. So please Type help me. Please don't back out with the plan. You have to help me, please. I promise I will not let more bad things happen to Tharn and you. I'm into something. Just please, not now. Please don't back down now. Please, I'm begging you!!" He is begging me now.