The woman pressed her lips together while shaking her head in disbelief,annoyed enough to answer the man without any trace of aggitation.

"Something like that."

The woman talked sarcastically,placing her hands behind  and took a deep breath before looking at the man beside her.

"You really love him,don't you?"

Jungkook slowly nodded his head while looking at the blue sky upon him.

"Yeah..i can shamelessly say that i love him too much..making every path smooth for him."

Yiren didn't had enough power to answer the guy,just released a deep sigh as she took out an envelope from her pocket and faced the man.

"Stupid."

She proudly stared at the other and a smirk dangles on her lips.Completely different from the meek and "Yes-Sir Yiren."

"Excuse me,Ms.Wang?"

Jungkook suddenly turned his head towards the woman,still on process with the word she spits upon him.

"You heard me right,Jungkook..i called you,

"...Stupid."

"Is that how you treat a person who gave his precious gem to you?"

"It came from your mouth,Sir..he's your precious treasure but unfortunately,you are not worthy."

"Everyone meets someone on purpose,Yiren. I might be his first love but destiny has different path for the both of us."

"Too much cheesiness for a corporation leader,Sir."

"Whatever you're pointing out,it might not be necessary  now,i'm going to be a father anytime soon and Taehyung finally decided to bring your relationship into the next level,right?"

"Yeah..we had a great night in the hotel,Mr.Jeon."

"I'm glad."

"Well..frankly speaking,Taehyung could be a great husband and father of our kids.."

"He'll surely do.."

"And a beast in bed as well."

"Well..i can't disagree with-wait..i believe it's unnecessary to talk about,Ms.Wang."

"Mr.Jeon,i'm resigning as your employee..not because i'm marrying your ex-boyfriend..but..."

"..i don't want to see you ever again."

"You really want to secure Taehyung for yourself,don't you?"

The woman handed an envelope and made a wide smile on her face,making the man puzzled but as soon as she spoke,Jungkook's eyes widen and begin to form tears.

"I'm resigning because i don't want Taehyung,running to me when you broke his heart again.."

"What is this envelope for?"

"It's a wedding gift,Mr.Jeon."

"A..gift?"

"Open it."

Even though Jungkook is still confuse about what the woman is saying,he slowly teared the paper,seeing a piece of paper with an important message inside.

"I went to your wife's doctor to investigate about her records and after some push and pull with the staff,they spilled some tea about your dear better half."