I didn't want to see him quite yet but, I did want to talk to him.

So I was currently eyeing my phone like a hawk, as if Liam would call, he wouldn't. Not when I shut him down and left him like that. With a sigh I grabbed my phone to call Liam, settling myself comfortably back on my bed. It rang for a long time and he didn't end up answering which made an uneasy feeling settle in my gut.

What if he had realized he was making a mistake so he was with Mads right now? Again.

Not a second later my phone was ringing, it was Liam and I answered, "You called?" he asked, I closed my eyes at his deep tone.

"Uh yeah, I can call back if-" I spoke up after a moment of silence but, he quickly stopped me.

"No, I'm not busy we can talk." he stated and I smiled, gripping the phone tighter in my hand, "What's wrong?" I slightly smiled at the question.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I replied, not wanting to just ramble about Nathan to him, even if he probably deserved it after kissing Mads.

It just wasn't in me to hurt him intentionally, "Let me try again." I heard him clear his throat, "Tell me what's wrong." he ordered.

I sighed, "I just talked to Nathan." I shifted to lay on my back.

"And?" he replied, voice stoic of any emotion.

"And I'm pretty sure he hates me." I finished, the thought just eating me alive, Gracie was with Derek so I couldn't talk to her.

It was silent for a moment which made me want to tell him I have to go. But, before I could he spoke amidst the silence.

"I don't think he does."

"Why?" I questioned, frowning at his claim that I didn't find true at all.

"Because, I wouldn't." he gently mumbled, I smiled at how he could say these things.

For once he was defending Nathan, maybe it was for my sake but, it made me fall for him a little more. It showed me he just wanted me to be happy. Which seemed to calm me in ways I couldn't explain.

"Thank you." I replied and then again the air was filled with silence.

"So does this mean we can have our talk now." he spoke up causing me to intake a breath of air at what that conversation entails.

I pondered over these words, I've talked to Nathan and he seems so mad. Did that make me free enough to talk with Liam. Did I want to talk with him? Yes, I hated that he kissed her but, I could live with that. It's the reason why that had me questioning everything.

"Yes we can talk." I replied, shutting my eyes as I heard him hum a reply.

"Good." he stated, "When can I see you?"

That made my heart jump, "Maybe today, tomorrow." I mumbled.

"Today, I want to talk with you as soon as possible." he stated, his voice lined with firmness that made me smile, I kind of missed his dominance.

"Okay I-"

"I'm picking you up now, be ready please." he hung up leaving me in shock, did he just say please?