DN - Chapter Seven

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Maybe they- "Ouch!"

I have now come to realization that Irene unnie is ranting about what happened earlier.

"Do you even understand what could've happended if exo didn-"

"Are you scared unnie?"

Irene unnie looked taken aback by my question.

I mean, she does seem scared, she's awfully sweating, she's talking really fast and she's avoiding eye contact.

Finally she looked at me still not making eye contact.

"Why would I be scared?" She asked.

"I don't know, you seemed nervous and stuff." I replied a bit sheepishly.

She sighed and tried to calm down.

Keyword: tried.

She stared ranting again, now even louder.

I covered my ears trying to muffle her words and failing.

Luckily for me, Seulgi unnie put her hand over Irene unnie's mouth silencing her, I felt like laughing honestly.

So I did.

Yay life!

I'm fcking dead.

_____________________________________

Dahyun's POV

What was up with that girl and Jeong, Nayeon and Jihyo unnie?

I know Jihyo unnie always glares at people but this one's different.

She's glaring at her as if she was the worst person in the world.

That's just weird.

I could just think that the reason is that they we're noisy, but even Nayeon unnie was glaring at the girl.

Som-"Something doesn't seem right."
I looked at Chaeyoung.

"What?"

"Was I thinking out loud?" I asked.

"No, I'm talking about the way our unnies stared at the Y/N girl." I sighed.

"I'm thinking about that too." Both Tzuyu and I said at the same time.

I groaned. This time out loud.

"What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked looking at me weirdly.

"It's like the two of you are reading my mind." I said feeling weird about this.

"That isn't the issue here."

"The issue is the beef between our unnies and the girl." Chaeyoung followed after Tzuyu.

"I have a feeling this is worse than the unknown beef between Jeongyeon and Jimin unnie." Tzuyu suddenly said, making Chaeyoung laugh, I'd laugh too but I'm too lazy to.

"I don't know what's up with them but I have a strong feeling that they hate the girl." Chaeng said.

"How can they hate such a pretty girl?" A small voice exclaimed in curiosity startling the three of us.

_____________________________________

Nayeon's POV

Jihyo, Jeongyeon and I went to dorms right after the cafeteria incident.

That was the first time I saw her but I already hate her.

I can tell that Jihyo and Jeong hates her aswell.

What's more annoying is that a lot of people find her pretty, bish where?!
Whatever I'm prettier anyways. That girl would cause nothing but trouble.

"I hate her already." Jeongyeon suddenly spoke up.

"I second that." Jihyo followed.

"Third!" I said.

Just seeing that girl gives me weird feelings and that's annoying.

I hate it, I hate it as much as I hate her.

Why is she even alive? She was supposed to be dead years ago. They literally said that she was dead years ago.

Sure I was a kid then, but I've heard of what her family had done that ruined this world, people won't even like her once people find out what she's capable of.

That b*tch is the reason for my parents suffering, so I'll make sure she will too.

_____________________________________

A/N: idk what I'm doing.

It's like three pm here and I feel like sleeping.

(Sorry for the mistakes)

~Sav