Melanin dripping flirt (32)

AN: Please vote for the chapter

XXXXXXX

Muamba

I had just finished making dinner and if you ask me I was very proud of myself. This was the first time that I made a proper meal and not just some porridge or soup. After all, cooking over a fire is an entire skill on its own. Checking the time, I realised that Kapinga would be arriving at my place very soon. So, I hurriedly went to change my clothing. As soon as I finished getting dressed and rinsing my face, I heard a knock on the door.

Knock, knock, knock. "Kashala, I am here," Kaping said from the outside of the hut. So, I went to the door immediately and opened the door and for her to come in. "Hello there..." I said. It seems that as soon as I laid eyes on Kapinga, the words I wanted to say to her left me. She had finally taken out her braids and had her natural hair out. Her natural hair was very curly and huge like a lion's mane around her cute face. She was not wearing any make-up as usual but her lips were rather glossy and very very tempting. I could not wait to ravish them. She was wearing a yellow long sleeve top that went all the way up to her neck. The top however clung to her body like a second skin. I must admit that I have grown to love her wearing yellow. The colour always made her skin pop out in the most enticing of ways.

"May I come in?" Kapinga asked bringing me back from my staring. I was not sure my voice could actually handle saying anything right now, so I simply opened the door wider and let her in. This girl was going to be the death of me.

I then went to take her purse from her and hang it up behind the door. As I got closer to her, I felt her stiffen at the proximity. I then leaned in and whispered softly, "You know I did rather like our friendship when you kissed me. When do you think we can return to doing that?"

Kapinga visibly shifted beneath me. Despite her dark skin, I could tell that she was flustered. And boy she looked so cute when she was flustered. "W..wh..what?" She asked. I then moved from behind her and moved to stand in front of her face. I stared into her eyes and said, "I very badly want to bite your lip right now."

Licking her lips, Kapinga closed her eyes. When she opened them again they were much darker than before. Then she slowly moved forward towards me like a predator would its prey. The only difference being that right now I very much wanted to get eaten by her. Her hands then found my neck and gently pulled me closer to her face. Then she slowly rose on her toes and leaned forward to reach my face. I could not believe that this was happening right now. Nonetheless, I dipped down to meet her half-way ready to devour her. Just as our lips were about to touch, she turned resulting in my lips landing on her check. Then she whispered, "I am hungry, but for food." At that she let go of me and walked to the set table and took a seat.

Disappointed, I followed her lead, "That makes two of us. Only my hunger cannot be sated by food."

Looking right back at me she said, "Then go pay your girlfriend a visit." She then looked away and started dishing up.

"All I am saying is that kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute and I feel like having a workout with you," I said and took a seat next to Kapinga.

She then stopped dishing up and looked at me. Then she laughed. A full blown laugh. When I say she laughed what I should also say is that at some point she was clutching her stomach from laughing. And might I add that little gesture caused her already prominent chest to pop out a little more. I am a man after all.

When she finished laughing, she looked up at me and said, "You act as though you are not in love with some girl back home."

"Well, I wouldn't say I was in love with her, because then how would I explain what I feel while being in your presence right now?"

"If you do not stop this flirting, I will have to glue your lips shut. We have a meal to eat Kashala," Kapinga said trying to sound as serious as possible.

"Well, I would like you to shut my lips up but only and let me emphasis that only with your lips,"

Kapinga then opened her mouth to say something and then closed it again. She then looked down to her plate and grabbed a spoonful of spaghetti and stuffed her mouth with it.

After having forkfuls of spaghetti, Kapinga finally looked back at me. Only to find me staring back at her. She then placed her fork down and after swallowing all her food asked, "Why are you not eating? We having dinner remember."

Still holding her gaze, I replied, "Well, I actually just realised that I had not prepared any dessert and was wondering how to ask you if I could have you for dessert instead?"

XXXXXX

QOC: Must flirting always end up in a relationship?

XXXXX