Part 16

Both came into their rooms
Priya's POV
She came inside the room with much thoughts going on inside her head , being an over thinker she just can't stop it . First she goes to change and freshen up came back in a tee and shorts and walks through the balcony taking her dairy to note down her thoughts . She sit in one corner seeing the clear sky dwelling into what happen in just a week . What is happening with me ... she thought, how much she felt comfortable with a person whom she use to hate .... no not hate but .... whom she don't like , whom she can't stand for a minute and felt irritated with every word he spoke , but she was some what proof wrong this time , he was a gentleman.... oh Priya seriously you think this her brain storm back , while her speaks he's the first man in your entire which you show the real you not the mask you wear daily . She was in a dilemma , her train of thoughts were stop with the phone call picking it up it was shruti " why she's calling this late'' she said to herself and than the two besties talks for quite a long time talking about there days and pulling each other's leg but she never urge to talk about the only thing which is occupying her mind . Bidding bye to each other she came to her bed but sleep was far from her with the events which take place today , she didn't have any idea with what is happening with her it seems all knew that she doesn't know how to react to the situation & how awkward it will be to face Mr Kapoor . Why he behave like that even though she like it , she admits but ko you can't do this he must be with someone else maybe Juhi .....oh God I don't like how she look at me . Urghh ......it's too complicated she talks to herself placing a pillow on her face.

Scene fades to Ram's room

Here after coming in to the room he loosen his tie up and walk from one place to other to cool down himself after what happen at the party . He takes the glass of water from the bedside table and drank it . How can that idiot hit on her like that .......that .... that to in-front of me! And why god why did you make me meet with that Juhi that too here in Korea , ab toh yaha bhi picha nahi chorega. He still remembers how Juhi used to came to his office and just sticks to him for her own benefits . His mind again when back to the Priya , he knows priya was surprise with his action . He again though he must have handled the situation in a little polite manner while tackling with that monkey . Taking out his suit he goes and stands at the balcony inhaling the air and calming his mind . A smile creeps on his face when he sees a pic on his phone , yes it's his lady love whom he is secretly in love with for 2 years now . Ram " I know you don't have any idea of how I feel for you , you were the only girl who rule my heart and you don't have any idea of it . Even though I thought I know you , you always surprise me with different sides of yours I love you so much my Hitler'' and he chuckles.  As we peep into his screen , it was a picture of a girl taken at an NGO while playing with the children's there , she is in a white salwar with jeans laughing her heart out with the kids and he whispers MY PRIYA . Oh... today also you made me head over heels for you , I shouldn't have take you to the party today with those many eyes on you . You are just precious my dear and I'll surely confess my feelings soon . Finishing his talks he came inside and goes to freshen up and after that he goes to bed and keeps the photo of Priya near to his heart going back to the first time he saw her.

—————————————————————————
I know , you guys were waiting and I can't ditch you all after blessing me with so much love . So as a new year gift from my side I will be uploading  double updates today for
New Year ❤️. Thank you for all your support & loving the story 
Hope you all enjoy ❣️