Extra - when Ram has to woo his Priya again

Ram do you remember the time when I says we need a break ? ( Priya ask looking up from her book , Ram was working on some ppt on their bed. It has become a kind of routine to spend time with each other inspite of their busy schedule in silence with each other's company even if they are working) Ram looks up from his laptop and says - will I ever forget how much convincing skills I acquire just to explain myself to you . But I must say that was not the reaction I expected.
Priya - toh who ask you to prank such stupid thing !
Ram - but why are you asking this all of a sudden
Priya - it's just ..... it's just that the plot I'm reading kind of remind me of it.
Ram - aaah.... So does it remind you of the blissful moment (he cheekily says)

Past
Priya came home from work and she didn't have the energy to be active so when she came back she just goes to her room and sleep. Around 7.30 pm she woke up , freshen up and came to the hall but something unexpected was happening. Her parents were  behaving like there is a wedding in their house in a week or so. Everyone was discussing something like hall booked while one was chirping with suggestions of best places. She was a bit confused nevertheless she goes and sit on one of the empty chair and ask - Ma what is happening any occasion
Shripa - Any occasions ? It's going to be the  biggest occasion for me
Priya - what ?
Ayesha chirps in - di you're getting married
Kartik - so we are pre planing for it
Shripa - he's such a gem
This just blows Priya's mind , that's too much information to take in within seconds
Priya in shock - wait what ????? For me ?? When does this happen ?
Sudhir - ladke wale aye the aaj aur woh tumhe bohot pasan karte hai aur hum bhi usse
Priya - kya ho raha he yaha papa ap sab log ko aaj kya hogaya? I mean kisine mere opinion tak nahi pucha aur sidha shadi!
Ayesha - you will like him di
Priya was just in shock did her family has eaten something they shouldn't hwy are they behaving like this and this is kind of  frustrating to her.
Priya - just stop it . I don't wanna get married right now pls stop all these nonsense.
She says this and just goes outside the house. Dailing Ram's no. she messaged "We need to meet right now it's urgent. Marine Drive ."
After Priya slams the door and goes away her family brust into laughter not able to control anymore seeing Priya's state.
Kartik - jiju is gonna suffer a lot today because of his so called surprise.
Ayesha - it's gonna be a tough one mind you bro (laughs)
———
Marine drive
Priya was seating feeling the cool breeze on her face trying to make herself calm down. Trying to control her anger and not to burst out on anyone. She was still pissed with Tanu's behaviour and to add fuel to it now her parents has already accept  her marriage proposal without her consent ugh and Ram hasn't arrived yet.
After 10 mins
Ram comes and seats besides Priya
Ram - sorry traffic
Priya - it's okay
Ram - what happened why are you sounding so urgent on message.
Priya - something terrible happen
Ram - What ?
Priya - my family has accepted a marriage proposal for me and that to without my consent . I mean how can they do it and they already start the preparation for it .
Ram (keeping up with its act) - your marriage is fix !!!! How can that happen in one day ??
Priya - exactly I haven't met the person they think is suitable for me
Ram - wait you are considering this proposal ?
Priya - are you out of your mind ? Why would I do that . I'm just saying . I don't know why my parents are doing this they were never like this.
Ram (sounding dejected) - Priya I think your parents must have been blackmailed by someone so they have said yes.
Priya - that sounded more like an ITV serial plot
Ram - anything can happen ....
Priya ponders upon it when Rams just look at her trying to control his  laughter. Ram thought " she looks so adorable at her state , frustrated yet serene" he just wanna hug her tight, he was even feeling guilty for this prank which is stretching a bit to much but one last prank is left.
He slowly taps on Priya's shoulder and said Priya look at this . He shows his screen to her there was a message from an unknown no. saying stay away from Priya she's soon to be my fiancé.
Priya just blindly looks at it not able to think properly. Who is this person? Why me ? What is happening?
Ram in a sad voice says Priya I think you should accepts  your parents choice. Something is not right I think in your family.
Priya just blankly looks at him and says is this the best advice or suggestions you could ever give right now?
Ram - Dekho Priya
Priya - Mujhe kuch nahi suna.
She stands up and walks away from him. Ram follows up to her calling out her name and tries to hold her hand but she shakes it off
Priya - stay ..... away ..... from .....me
Ram - Priya what happen
Priya - oh what happen nothing happen Mr Kapoor it's just that I think I don't know you anymore and it's best if we end things here
Ram - Priya what are you saying
Priya - what you told just a few mins ago
Ram - Priya you are thinking in a wrong way
Priya - no it's not and she started  walking away
Ram  realising the prank has gone to far and he needs to now convince her at any cost cause now she is really upset, he just run after her holding her hand tight and stops her.
Ram - Priya dekho I'm sorry. I am really sorry. I hide from you that it was family parents who went to your place for the proposal. I just wanna make it a surprise for you with a little prank. I didn't think much you will be this upset. Pls Priya

The volcano has already erupted and now there is no going back. Priya's eyes were red shot and she was trying hard to control herself. She doesn't know what she is thinking, her mind is not even in the right place. Her heart was somewhere happy that it was Ram but her mind was very angry with the way she gets to know along with the drama.
Silence prevails between them the water splashing on the coast can be heard loudly .
Priya utters - Prank ..

————-

Next Update tomorrow

Sorry for not uploading anything for so long 🥲 I was overwhelmed no break semesters. Now I'm well adjusting will be uploading new stories OS.