Tattoos (Josh x Mully)

(A/U Hello Honeybunches! Just wanted to say that this takes place after the Boys video where they get tattoos. Also this is from my imagination, this is NOT real. Ok hope you like it! Luv you guys!)

Mully Pov

After Juicy and I got our brush tattoos, we kept pressuring the rest of the boys to get tattoos. Except ReeKid because he's a minor. Josh finally caved because he loves me. And he was able to convince Smashing to get one too. Juicy is still working on Narrator and Eddie, but Narrator is getting close to caving too. Josh and Smashing are getting theirs today. Josh and them were always acting like I was going to cry, when I've already gotten a tattoo before. Josh, though, as far as I know, doesn't have one. As we make our way back to the same tattoo parlor, Josh looks a bit scared. 

"It's going to be ok, mate," I say to calm him. I put my arm around him and he sinks into it. When we get inside, the tattoo artist that did my brush tattoo, is sitting there.

"Welcome back, what will you be getting today?" He asks me.

"Actually, it's my friends here, that will be getting them done," I say.

"Ah, brushes again?" He asks.

"Yep, their own specific ones though," I smile. We get Josh situated and the tattoo artist gets to work. I put my hand out for Josh to grab onto. He clamps his hand onto mine as hard as a pregnant lady giving birth. I smile down at him and he gives a small smile back up at me. The rest of the time, his eyes are clamped shut, and his jaw is screwed together. When he's done, he gets up to go look at it. The brush he got tattooed was the brush with the line mouth. He smiles at me.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"Definitely. Because I'm stuck with it for the rest of my life," he starts laughing and then we all start laughing. It's Smashing's turn next and as he gets situated, I'm over by Josh, holding him against me. When Smashing's tattoo gets started he says,

"Aren't you going to hold my hand?!" We all laugh and then I go over and hold his hand. He doesn't have as tight a grip as Josh, but it's still pretty strong.

A few weeks later, Narrator caves and so does Eddie. Now Juicy has to go with them and be the support system.

                                                                                  THE END!

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Sorry it's short but I'll post again later today. Luv you guys!