Vansh heard all of this and he was blushing while Riddhima was turning red in anger and embarrassment.

Riddhima(whispered back): If I had gun in my hand then I would have shot you right now. And this the same Mr.Spoilt brat who ruined my painting i.e. your present the last week.

Hearing this Sejal became quite and Vansh smiled.

Vansh: So, my sweetheart is like me. Always talking about killing.  Her looks are enough to kill a person.

After the class gets over, Riddhima and Sejal were chit-chatting. That's when Vansh/Vihaan came and approached them.

Vansh/Vihaan: Excuess me,  Miss Whatever.  Can I have a word with you alone if your friend doesn’t mind?

Sejal who was trying to control her laughter because of the way Vansh/Vihaan was speaking.  She just nodded in positive that she is going to get them some moments alone.

Sejal was about to leave but  in the middle Riddhima hold her hand and signalled  her to stop. Sejal, not wanting to mess with Riddhima,  didn’t left the  scene.

Riddhy:Look Mr.Spoilt Brat Aka Mr.Vihaan Kapoor, my friend would not be going anywhere. So, whatever you have to  say, will have to say in front of her.  I am not so free like you. So, don't waste my time anymore and quickly tell what you want to say.

Vansh/Vihaan(absent mindly): I want you.

Riddhima: What!!??

Vansh:I mean I need your notes. Shall I come to your house to take it?

Riddhima : For your kind information, I don’t have a house here and I stay in a hostel. Even if I had my home here, I would never allow people like you to enter.

Vansh/Vihaan: I know.

Riddhima was giving him a stern look.

Vansh/Vihaan: I mean I know you have got some misconceptions about me. I hope it will be cleared soon.

Riddhima: I don’t think so.

Vansh/Vihaan: But I do

Riddhima: Listen I will try to  bring the notes tomorrow. So, you have to wait until that.

Vansh/Vihaan: My pleasure

Riddhima: What?

Vansh/Vihaan: Nothing!

Riddhima : Whatever!  (Saying this she leaves from there along with Sejal while Vansh was still standing there smiling at Riddhima's cuteness and aggression thinking that she is the one who he wants in life.

Sejal:Ridhu, will you stop dragging me or are you planning to kill me here itself?

Hearing this,  Riddhima stopped and before she could say anything, Sejal started her non-stop talking. 

Sejal: First of all you mentioned that you despise him. But the way you guys were talking, you were resembling Tom and Jerry. Don’t you think he is trying to be too friendly without. Maybe love at first sight? (Gives a wink).

Riddhima : Looks like he is too eager to dig his own grave.

Sejal : What?

Riddhima: I mean I am less interested in these type of things. So, all his efforts will go to vain.

Sejal: I am in no mood to argue with you now. Only time will say what will happen.  Now let's leave.

Both the girls leave soon from there.

In Raisinghania mansion

Ishani: Bhai, you are looking  very happy today. Is today something special?

Angre:Today he got to meet the girl for whom he was waiting for a week.

Ishani: Angre, I know my brother well. He can't be impressed by anyone so soon.

Angre:But I know him better. He is  not only impressed by her but also in love with her.

Ishani:Today is not  1st April. So, don't try fool Ishani Raisinghania. Bhai and love at first sight are completely two different things. So don’t try to imagine these two things together.  You are gonna fail then.

While speaking Ishani suddenly noticed that her brother was quite all the long. She then stopped laughing and gave her    brother a questioning look.

Ishani : Bhai, don’t tell me that you are the victim of love at first sight.

Vansh then nods his head in positive  and seeing this Ishani gets a shock of 440 Volt.

The scene freezes on Ishani's shocked face.

Precap:
Ishani:I know her
Vansh: How?
Angre: It’s not possible.
Vansh breaks things in anger.

Author's note: Guys this was the second update. I hope you liked it. I would like to confirm one thing that Riddhima is not a Sharma. I know many of you are comparing this FF with the movie 'Dilwale' but I promise there are some big changes here.  I just borrowed some parts from it. Please do vote and comment if you liked it.