'Restricted area'

'Do not enter

This was what all the tags around training ground 44 said.

"This is the place of your next test, training ground 44," said Anko.

"Also known as... forest of death. And you will soon realize why," said Anko with a creepy grin.

Everyone else was scared, except a few, which coincidentally included Naruto.

"'You will soon realize why. As if that kind of threat will work on me," muttered Naruto.

"Really? You sure got a lot of energy," said Anko, as she took out a kunai and threw it towards Naruto. It grazed his cheeks and got embedded on the ground. Three drops of blood fell on the ground. 

Naruto smirked and then disappeared in a poof of smoke. In his place, there was just a shuriken, which then transformed into Naruto.

"No fair! It was supposed to be a surprise for someone who battled us," said Naruto irritated.

"Y-your shadow clone bled!" said Anko, shocked.

"Well, yeah," said Naruto sheepishly.

Anko then disappeared in a blur, and Naruto did a handstand and was about to kick someone who had appeared behind him when he stopped.

"Anko sensei, you shouldn't pull such tricks, I might have had actually kicked you," said Naruto.

'What's this kid! Damn fast reflexes,' thought Anko.

Naruto, in the meantime, was in an incredibly awkward handstand with his body curved inwards and his legs retracted.

"Anko sensei, can you move back a little?" asked Naruto.

"Huh? Yeah," said Anko as she muttered something along the lines 'made me look bad.'

"Anyways, here are your forms for the second round. This is a consent form that you have to sign before entering the forest. This states that Konoha will not be held responsible for your death in this round," said Anko.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anko had just explained how the survival test would work.

"You all should now proceed to the booth," said Anko.

"Hime chan, I hope you proceed to the next round," said Naruto.

"You too Naruto. Though I don't doubt that you will," said Hinata.

"They both are so hopelessly in love with each other, yet no one makes a move. This is such a drag," said Shikamaru to Ino, Kiba, Sasuke and Sakura.

"Well, Naruto has got reasons," said Sasuke.

"Like?" asked Ino.

"Well, it's not my place to tell you," said Sasuke.

"Anyways, the exam will start now," said Kiba.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours had passed since the beginning of the exams. Kiba, Hinata, and Shino had got their scrolls by trapping a team using the slugs which were in the training ground.

Currently, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were standing and discussing the plan.

"I say we go with my scroll plan," said Naruto.

Before anyone could reply, a strong gust of wind, destroying everything in the way, came. Naruto and Sasuke made eye contact and Sasuke grabbed Sakura and jumped away.

Naruto was hit by a giant snake, which dragged him a lot of distance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke and Sakura were hiding in the bushes when a voice came.

"Ahh... Sasuke kun, you are quick, but you made the mistake of leaving your friend there," said the grass ninja.

"Ahh, so you are here," said Sasuke.

"So, what is it?" asked the grass ninja.

"Earth scroll. You?" asked Sasuke.

"Not that I care, but I have got heaven scroll," said the grass ninja.

Sasuke took out a Kunai and launched it towards the ninja.

They then engaged in taijutsu, kicking and punching each other.

"You are strong. Too strong. You can't be a genin. Who are you?" asked Sasuke.

"Defeat me and I will tell you," said the grass ninja.

"Fire release: giant fireball jutsu," said Sasuke as he shot a fireball at point-blank range.

'What! This is too quick, even for me,' thought the ninja as he jumped. Regardless, the fireball hit him.

Sasuke then threw a few kunai, but the ninja dodged it. He stood against the tree where the Kunai had hit.

"Seal!" he yelled, and a few chains of chakra erupted.

'Thanks, Naruto for making a few of them for me,' thought Sasuke.

"You are good, but this won't stop me," said the ninja as he broke free of the chains. He then bit his thumb and swiped the blood on his left arm.

"Summoning jutsu," he said as a giant snake was summoned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is... this is the face lifting jutsu Orochimaru uses. Notify Hokage sama immediately," said Anko.

"Are you Anko Mitarashi?" asked a fox.

"Yes, I am. Who are you?" asked Anko sweetly.

"I am messaging fox Ryder of summoner Naruto Uzumaki. He is currently engaged in a battle with Orochimaru of the sannin," said Ryder.

"Take me to him!" said Anko with wide eyes.