"That's really not necessary." I say through my teeth, narrowing my eyes at him. He looked at me with a mischievous smirk before sitting back, but grabbing my hand and pressing a light kiss on the back of it.

I glanced over at Niall who had a confused look on his face, but he quickly shook it off when the door busted open, and Frank came storming in.

"Ladies and gentlemen." He says with a cheeky grin on his face. He looks excited for something, he was practically glowing.

"May I present to you... drum roll please." He says, turning to Niall. Niall starts to clap his hands on his knees, giving the effect of a drumroll, making me smile.

"Louis and Liam!" He shouts in excitement, throwing his arms up in the air. As soon as he said their names in walked two people, who I am assuming are Louis and Liam.

"Holy shit!" Harry and Niall both shot up at the same time, rushing over to the two other guys, Louis and Liam, and embrace them in a huge group hug.

"Hi." I say, sitting up too and going to greet myself. They all pull away from the hug and look at me. "We've met before." I say, referring to Liam.

I met Liam in that bar in Indianapolis when Harry and I went on the road trip. Most of that night was ruined by what happened, but I do remember Liam being there and getting Harry and I drinks. Harry said that Liam and him used to write songs together, and were really close friends. I guess I didn't realize that Harry, Niall, and Liam were all in the same friend group.

"Yes we have." Liam says, smiling and walking over to me. "It's good to see you again." He says, sticking his hand out in front of me to shake. I take his large hand in mine, smiling as I shake his hand.

"I'm Louis." The other one suddenly comes through, shoving Liam out of the way and grabbing my hand, shaking it. Louis was shorter than the other boys, but just as handsome. He had chestnut brown hair and a light stubble that suited him well.

"I'm Olivia Thoms—"

"Oh— darling I know. I am a huge fan." He says, smiling and continuing to shake my hand up and down.

"Oh, I'm glad." I say, chuckling a little as he continues to shake my hand.

"Fuck Louis you're gonna make her arm fall off." Harry walks over and grabs Louis hand causing him to let go of mine. I laugh before awkwardly wiping my hand off on my jean shorts.

"Shut up. I was being nice." Louis says, elbowing Harry in the side, making Harry squint at him.

"Ay, what'd you do that for?" Niall suddenly chimes in. "Harry was right, you nearly broke her arm."

"I'm fine, really." I laugh, shaking my head. These boys were bickering like five year olds. They were all really funny though, it was entertaining to watch them all together.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here?" Harry asks, turning to face the boys.

"Frank invited us. He said he wanted us to help work on some songs. Plus who would turn down an invitation to hang out with Olivia." Louis says, walking over to me and slinging his arm over my shoulder, making me chuckle.

"Do you have any ideas yet?" Liam asks Harry as he walks over to the leather couch and plops down on it, resting his legs out in front of him and propping them up on the coffee table.

"Well, I was working on one the other day called Adore You, but we basically already finished it. It's kinda a pop-radio song, but I think the fans would like it." Harry explains, walking over to the computer that had the songs file on it.