𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝...

Start from the beginning

"This is our dormitory! You guys are the real outsiders here!" Carla bellowed.

The ghost suddenly chuckled, "What a proud sentence." He commented. "Before youngsters like you are born, we have decided that this place is going to be the belongings of our country!"

"The Headmaster didn't tell us about this!" (Name) ranted.

"Is that so?" The ghost asked. "We don't really care if Crowley didn't tell this to you, child. But if you don't want to get out, we'll drive you away by force."

"We won't let that happen!" (Name) stood up. "Even Sir Crowley cuffed my magic..."

⚔ [𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!] ⚔

(Name) took her whip, Carla changed to her human form, Pantherlily enlarged his body and took his sword, Happy took his left-over fish, and Grim is ready to fire...

"Come at us!" The ghosts challenged.

Carla and Grim battled the left...

𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞!

Grim blew fire magic to the ghost, attempting to scare the ghost of. Yet, the ghost only used an 'obvious' spell...

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞~!

"This guy reminds me of that red head~!" Grim angrily stated. "I'm gonna blast that head of yours! You hear me, ghost?!"

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧!

But Carla had beaten him to it. "Can you just scratch instead of meowing?" She asked, stepping on the ghosts face.

"CARLA! LOOK OUT!" Grim suddenly yelled.

"Huh?"

Pantherlily and Grim took the one between...

𝐌ú𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝!

Pantherlily swift his sword, up-to-down motion. The ghost didn't bother to dodge the attack. It only passed him, after all...

"What—?!" Pantherlily stammered.

"Don't worry, Lily!" Happy assured. He used his 'Aera', the wings started to glow white. "Let me handle this!"

𝐌𝐚𝐱 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝!

"EH?! C-CARLA?!"

"AHHHHHHH! GET OUT OF THE WAY, HAPPY!"

"GAH!"

Carla was throwed by the ghost they battled with Grim, causing for her to bump Happy. Happy's attack was postponed...

(Name)'s rival is on the right...

𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞'𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬!

"THIS IS UNFAIR!" (Name) yelled. The whip only passed the ghost like the sword of Pantherlily. "Screw the Headmaster! I'm gonna kill him later."

"(NAME)!!!!!!! LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!" Pantherlily and Grim yelled in unison.

"What?" (Name) looked on her left and saw a hugging Carla and Happy lunging at her. "EEK!"

Crashing on the ground, they heard the most dull-ringing sound...

"AHHHHH!!!!"

"MY HEAD!!!"

"STOP IT! STOP IT!"

"WAHHHHHH!!"

"I-I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT!"

Until one of the ghosts swift their finger above the screaming persons, magic restricting cuffs appeared on their wrists. Carla and Pantherlily came back to their exceeds form, while Happy's 'Aera' disappeared...

⚔ [𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!] ⚔

"Take the three cats. Kick the child and the rat." The 'kinda' fat ghost ordered.

The limp bodies of (Name) and Grim got thrown out, while the exceeds were bounded in a deep sleep. (Name)'s eyes widened as she saw her exceeds, getting inside the room...

"GIVE ME BACK MY EXCEEDS!" (Name) demanded, wriggling from the ghost's grasp. "THEY'RE MINE!"

"They are useful for our princess' entertainment. Get out before you get beaten by us!" The ghost sickly grinned, throwing their bodies outside.

"Ffgna!" Grim exclaimed.

The door got shut...

"They took away our dorm, (Name)!" Grim yelled. "They also took the other cats!"

"I'M GONNA KILL THE HEADMASTER!" (Name) yelled.

"Oi, (Name)." Grim tugged her socks. "Let's go complain to the Headmaster about this and have them thrown away."

"Yeah..." She nodded, lifting Grim from the ground. 'Please be safe... Carla, Lily, Happy...' She prayed.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

冥婚