◘ Escape of the Palisman

Comenzar desde el principio

"no no no!! keep those sticky hands away!! aGh!! NO NO!! HE'S TOUCHING ME AAAH!!"

*✿❀❀✿*

Eda threw her staff down and plopped down on the couch, burying her head down "We'll go get your elixir" I said going next to Eda "Don't worry about it..! I'll get it myself in a bit.." The owl lady responded "Do you need us to stay home and take care of you?" I asked. Luz then lets out a gasp "I could put king in a little doctor's outfit!!"She said enthusiastically as we both looked at king smilling.

King then perks his head up and turned to us "Ngeeh?!?"

"No one wants to see that" Eda said. But me and Luz responded in a whisper " we do.."

"look, I know how to take care of myself I've had this curse longer than you two alive"

"So how'd you get it?" Luz asked again. Eda just groans and burried her head back down replying with "I don't know.."

"You don't know??" Luz exclaimed as I hit her shoulder looking at her. She gave me a apologetic face as I rolled my eyes playfully running her arm.

"Somebody gave it to me, I don't know who, and I don't care because I'm fine all right? Anyway don't you both have plans with tweedledum and twirple d?"

I then got excited "well me, willow, Gus and Luz are going to the grudgby game between Hexside and Glandus high!" I said.

"Since when are you both into sports?" She asked us Luz turn jumped in front "Since we found a little something called Hexside pride!!"

Then then hopped back to me "Ugh to think that Glandus whoever they are, would dare face us! But if you need us to stay..?" I looked at Eda waiting for her response.

"Gross! Sympathy! Go, go have fun at sport" she said standing up and pointed towards the door.

"Horray horray for sports!!/yes!!" We cheered as we went to king "Hugs and kisses king!" Luz said as she kissed his cheek as I hugged king from behind "don't spend all night plotting for revenge without me!" I yelled as we ran.

*✿❀❀✿*

We were running/skipping to school now, Luz was whispering some cheers while I was looking around.

There was a huge boat thingy that look scary, I saw Luz almost walking towards it as I pulled the back of her hood.

She then looked infront then screamed a little as the head of it moved.

We continued to walk as we then saw willow and Gus "Ah friends!" Luz exclaimed as we all started to cheer and flexing some imaginary muscles.

"Happy game day fellow.. are we hexies?.. *gasp* Hexolios!" Luz said guessing the team name "actually, most people here in Hexside calls them, winners" I said.

"How'd you know?" Luz asked "reading" I simply answered as willow patted my head with a smile "grudgby games are the best!the players go to these action-packed trials and the audience gets to wave flags! Look, I practiced!" Gus said and began to do his flag waving.

Luz then looked down, then looked at me "Is it weird that were not wearing anything Hexside?" She asks "umm.. it's weirder that you, luz, are wearing Glandus colors" willows said as I looked behind seeing the same color.

"Get ready to be creamed Glandus nerd!" A giant said walking pass us as he squished Luz's head a little "hey I'm a Hexside nerd!!" Luz yelled.

"Gotta change out of this shirt.." luz mutters "where can we get a Hexside one?" I asked "I know! There's a lost and found box in the cafeteria!" Gus responded.

"

Ahh the lost and found, where mouth guards go to retire" Luz said

*✿❀❀✿*

We ran to the lost and found area as we opened the treasure box. Luz pulled out a hat as I pulled out a pom-pom "yes!" The two of us exclaimed

Luz decided to wear everything as I wore a Large sweat shirt down to my thigh, one hair pin which Luz recommend me to wear it and yellow pom-poms.

She Burst the door open "go... HEXSIDE!!" she cheered loudly and jumped high as she can, and did a split which made a crack sound.

I breath in sharply with one eye open "oh gosh.. you okay??" I asked kneeling down "yep..! Welp I never did that before" she said "literally" i responded and looked in front "uh, where is everyone?" I asked

Luz looked up and saw the boat flying as the giant yelled "Hexside rules!!"

"Oh no!" Me and luz went down "come back!! Why didn't you guys board the bus??" I asked willow and Gus "we weren't going to leave you to behind..!" Willow said "I was" Gus said as willow elbows him "gus."

"Can we walk to clandes?" I asked "we never make it in time, Glandus is.." he rolled his hands "all the way out in the middle of the island!"

"Agh typical Glandus.." luz said

"And my parents are working otherwise I'd see if they could give us a ride on their staff" willow said

"A staff.. because staffs fly! Of course! We could get us a staff!" Luz exclaimed "we can?" I asked "you can?" Gus then asked.

"Yes! C'mon!" She said holding my hand and willows as we ran. Gus followed behind leaping and smiling widely.

{ Q: By the way! What does your oc wear casually? Let me know on the comments!}