Grand Opening of the Fashion Studio! ~Episode 9~

Start from the beginning

They zipped past WITH. "Was that....." started Koyoi. "Sophie-san, Mirei-san, Laala, and......... my baka Imōto!!!" said Shougo with a hint of anger to the last line. "Asahi must have gone to Mirei-san, aga-" He turned, expecting Asahi to be gone. Instead, Asahi just stood there, preventing himself from moving, and started to cry 

 Instead, Asahi just stood there, preventing himself from moving, and started to cry 

*Something like this!*

 "Oh right! You told us about your bet with Mirei-san. Isn't today your class is taking the test?" "You're right! If I get 90 points, I can hug her for a week! This might be a rad week after all!" exclaimed Asahi with sparkles in his eyes. "At least he's back to his regular self," said Koyoi. "More like "Hugging Mirei-san" self," said Shougo, sweat-dropping as they watched Asahi cheered.

~In Prism Stone~

"Kon'nichiwa!" "Welcome to Prism Stone!" greeted Meagnee. "Say, this is your first time, isn't it?" "I only care about BoyPara." huffed Chiako. "There's no point trying to rope me into your Pripara thing." "We're not roping you or anything," said Laala. "Hmph!" "I bet if we harness your styling skills, we can make an awesome dreamy-shop here!" said Yui. "Its name: Fashion Studio!"

 "We have to make Pripara as exciting as possible, Chiako-san! No..... matter..... what!" said Sophie, fainting on the ground. "Won't you help us? Dreamy please?" "We're begging you!" Laala and Yui kneeled on the ground. "You numskulls don't know when to quit!" "I'll forward on the request for a fashion studio," said Meganee, typing.

 A ticket floated and landed on Chiako's styling box. "Huh? What's this?" asked Chiako, holding the PriTicket. "That's a PriTicket! But how did it dreamy-got here?" "J-Jew....lie?" muttered Laala. "What did you dreamy-say, Laala?" "It's nothing!" "I'm still not going in!" huffed Chiako. Yui took the PriTickect and scanned it. Then, SoLaMi Smile pushed CHiako in there. "Hey! Knock..... knock it off!"

"I heard all about it

"I heard all about it. And we have a shop all ready for you!" said another Meganee. "Yatta!" cheered Laala and Yui. Yui daydreamed of a castle as a shop. "I'm dreamless with anticipation! Dreamy-cute! We'll capture the hearts and dreams of the girls here!" Laala tapped Yui's shoulder. "Hmm? What's wrong, Laala?" "Take a look."