[ 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ] 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Fn/I — First Name Initial

I woke up from the sun gleaming into my eyes and felt presser on my head. Tilting my head up, I notice Five's head on mine as he's fast asleep. I feel him start to shift, lifting his head off mine. I lift my head off his shoulder.

"Morning," I hear him say, yawning.

"Shush," I mutter as he snickers. He knows I hate mornings with a passion.

"Come on, we have to get moving. I think I saw Lance a few minuets ago," Five starts the car and we start to head towards where Lance was.

We get out of the car and see Lance walking towards his car with his dog.

Aw, his dog is so cute

Five grabs my shoulder and spacial jumping us into the car. Him landing in the front seat and me in the back seat. Lance gets closer to his car, opening his backseat and placing his dog inside before moving into the driver seat.

"Oh, Jesus!" he exclaims, now noticing Five and I. I give him a friendly wave and Five puts a knife to his throat.

"One chance. That's all you've got. One chance to tell us exactly what's going on in that lab," Five demands as I'm too busy being distracted, playing with Lance's dog.

"I—I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients," Lance stutters. "I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market."

"Including eyeballs?" I ask lifting an eyebrow, turning my eyes f/c which scares him more.

"Yeah, they're my biggest seller. I mean they sell like hotcakes.I—I've got a list, a waiting list, probably 20 buyers."

"So, the serial number I told you. . ." Five guesses, pushing the knife closer to Lances neck.

"Uh, could've been bought. Yes, off—off the books."

Five clenches his jaw. "We needed that list, Lance. Names, numbers, and we need it now!"

"I don't have it. I mean, not on me. The only copy's in my safe at the lab."

I smirk. "Well, you start the car, then. 'Cause we're going on a field trip," I say joyfully leaning back in my seat, continuing playing with his dog.

"Okay," he starts the car and puts on his seat belt.

"Now," Five presses finally pulling the knife away from Lance's neck.

"Okay."

On the way there, I play with Lance's dog, scrunching my nose at them and giving them kisses as they licks my face. I couldn't help but notice Five looking through the rear view mirror smiling at me while I played with the dog.

Lance parked his car in his parking spot and we started walking to Meritech when I notice smoke. "Five, look," I say, pointing to the sky. He grabs my hand and starts running towards the lab.

We arrive in front the building to see it on fire. Five walks closer and it starts to explode.

"Watch out!" I exclaim, throwing him out of the way as I get hit by the explosion.