What was he talking about? "Of course I am," he said, shooing Taeyong's hand away.

"Really?" Seunghyeon smirked and leaned in. "Cause that was not a Park Myungsuk thing to do. Who was that guy?"

Taeyong covered his grin with his hand. "Is that Mr. Moon?"

"Who's Mr. Moon," Seunghyeon asked.

"He's just a customer," Myungsuk interrupted. He crossed his arms and hung his head.

"Are you sure," Taeyong asked as they both took another look. "He's awfully handsome. Though, those dark circles."

Myungsuk shuffled his feet, unable to stop his smile. "I think they're cute. And he's really nice too."

Seunghyeon hummed. "Yeah, we saw," he said and grinned. "Awe, don't be like that, Myungsuk," he said and tapped the bottom of Myungsuk's chin. "We're proud of you, that's all. I mean, you practically pushed Hyung out of the way to take his order," he said, laughing.

Myungsuk's cheeks heated up as Taeyong giggled as well. "Yeah, we're just teasing you cause you've got a crush," he whispered in a sing-song voice.

Now Myungsuk's cheeks were on fire. He tugged his sleeves and whined. "N-No I don't." He twisted his sleeve around his finger, looking away. "I don't do crushes."

"Oh please," Taeyong snapped, startling Myungsuk. "You are a lovey-dovey romantic who falls for a good face," he said and smacked Seunghyeon's shoulder. "Don't act stone-hearted like Seunghyeon."

"Rude," Seunghyeon huffed, rubbing his shoulder. "But true. I mean, you are, like, in love with Captain Giya. And not to mention all the previous actors and characters and so on."

"But Giya's a fictional character," Myungsuk said, though it stung to admit it.

"So? You love a handsome face, Myungsuk," Taeyong said and poked his cheek. "And we're not telling you to do anything. Just practice talking to him. Maybe he'll become a regular."

Myungsuk nodded. There was no harm in talking. Myungsuk would get to look at his face and practice. Plus, if Myungsuk was good enough, Mr. Moon would also enjoy the conversation.

He finished making the mocha and set it on the tray, beside a tall slice of honey cake. Taeyong and Seunghyeon gave him reassuring thumbs-ups and he nodded.

Taking a deep breath, he stepped around the counter. Mr. Moon had his laptop out, eyebrows furrowed as he stared at the screen. Was he studying? Myungsuk wiggled his toes; maybe Mr. Moon was seriously considering becoming a regular.

Myungsuk walked over and the closer he got, the more his heart hammered in his chest. What was he going to say? He panicked. He should have asked Seunghyeon and Taeyong. He glanced over his shoulder. It was too late to turn back

He stood at the edge of the table, flicking his eyes up before darting them away when Mr. Moon looked his way. "Um, here's your mocha and honey cake," Myungsuk said and set both items on the table, taking great care not to spill.

"Thanks," Mr. Moon said and Myungsuk nodded, hiding his smile. As he pulled away, his focus shifted.

He tilted his head at the laptop screen. 'Circular Motion Principles: Velocity, Acceleration, and Force Vectors of Projectiles.' Myungsuk's eyes widened and so did his smile.

"Satellites," Myungsuk blurted out, pointing at the title.

Mr. Moon blinked and stared at him. Myungsuk gulped and drew his hand away, fidgeting with the tray. Was he wrong? But what other projectiles would it be talking about in relation to circular motion? Myungsuk looked down at his feet. He should get out of here. "Sorry," he whispered.