"Hmm. Then maybe I need to do it somewhere lower." He lifts his head, smirking.

~

Tsukishima kisses my lips one last time before laying down next to me, both of our chests rising quickly as we try to catch our breaths.

"You did so well." He mumbles, pulling me to lay on top of him.

"Don't do that, I'm heavy." I say, but I'm too tired to fight back.

"You're not. Be quiet." He says, rubbing my back.

"Mmm." I only hum in response, reaching a hand up to play with his hair.

"Should I go start the shower for you?" He asks and I sigh in content.

"For us." I say then feel his body tense underneath mine.

"Us?" He questions.

I place a warm kiss to his chest before sitting up, straddling his torso.

"Look at me. All of me." I say quietly, placing my hands on his chest. He intakes a sharp breath, both of us blushing.

"W-What are you saying...? This feels illegal." He quickly looks away and a small chuckle comes from my lips before I turn serious.

"I'm trying my best to be comfortable right now. It's not easy for me either..." I say quietly, and he meets my eyes.

"Mei, you're naked." He says, not letting his eyes drift anywhere.

"Yeah, and you were just sucking on my-"

"Okay! Okay! Oh my god- where did this confidence come from?" He covers his face with his hands.

Even though he can't see me- a small, sad smile comes over my face. I'm trying hard to come to terms with my body, since it seems that I always cause him nothing but trouble because of it.

I thought that maybe if I stopped hiding it from him, stopped subconsciously pulling the blanket over me while we had sex, stopped covering myself with my hands- that maybe it would work. I thought that if I began to believe what he said about how I looked, that I wouldn't be much of a burden anymore.

But he won't even look at me.

"Ah, this was a silly idea. Sorry." I whisper, moving off of him and laying on my side, facing the opposite way of him. I quickly pull the covers over me, tucking myself in.

"Mei..." He turns towards me, putting an arm around my waist.

"Let's just go to sleep, okay?" I say quietly, closing my eyes tightly and stuffing my face into my pillow.

"Did I hurt your feelings?" He asks, moving my hair and kissing the back of my neck.

I move forward, away from him. My eyes begin to sting, and when I open them tears immediately fill to the brim.

"No." I say, though my voice breaks.

"Hey, come here." He sits up, pulling me with him. He pulls my back against his chest, and wraps his arms around me.

Haha...even now he doesn't want to see me.

"Tell me what's wrong. I can't fix it if I don't know what needs to be fixed." He tells me, holding both of my hands in his.

"I-I don't want to. I complain too much, I'm just being sensitive." I try to get out of his grasp, but he holds me there.

"Don't say that." He kisses the top of my head. "Look, the only reason why I didn't look at you is because I'm not used to it. You never say things like that, and you always would try to hide. I don't know...I didn't want to look at you because you were naked. You usually don't want me to look at you while you're naked, so it was kind of a surprise. But that doesn't change anything. I still love you the same."