Chapter 9: Surgery, Recovery, & Training

Start from the beginning

The two weeks passed a bit slowly since Izuku wasn't up and moving around like he was used to. They spent most of the time talking about facts and information from Madara's time. Izuku was interested in the different clans and how they all operated. Izuku also told Madara more about the current history and how quirks came to be and how many people are quirkless. Madara thought that people with quirks likely didn't have much ability or talent to use chakra at all and quirkless had a better chance but they wouldn't know unless they tried to teach others which Madara didn't want Izuku doing. Madara had told Izuku not to spread chakra to anyone else so that only the Uchiha clan would have it. This was due to how powerful chakra is compared to quirks. Quirks overall limit a person to what the quirk can do and their physical body can do. Chakra enhances the body but allows a vast world of possibilities that will outclass any quirk even the so-called One For All that All Might had. Based on the description that Izuku gave hos All Might's strength, Madara had stated that it was possible to use Chakra to match it. "If you were to focus your training in physical enchantment with chakra then it is possible to match his strength. However, it is far better to expand on many things and easily deal with him with many solutions than just being a one trick shinobi." Madara stated. Soon, the last day of recovery came and it was time for Izuku to take his bandages off. 

Izuku started to pull his bandages off slowly

Izuku started to pull his bandages off slowly.  "Do it slowly so your eyes can start to adjust as the light filters through the bandages as they get thinner. This will make it easier for them to adjust when they are fully off. Once they are off go through the stages of your eyes." Madara stated. Izuku took about 5 minutes to take the bandages off and soon they all came off. He started with his basic Sharingan and then pushed it into his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. "It worked. Congratulations Izuku. I'm proud of you for bearing the pain to obtain the EMS." Madara stated with a small smile on his face.

The new Sharingan was like his old one but the middle section was angled and shaped a bit differently and he had three new lines that looked like they were being pulled into the center of his eyes

The new Sharingan was like his old one but the middle section was angled and shaped a bit differently and he had three new lines that looked like they were being pulled into the center of his eyes. He had now obtained the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan or EMS. "I can feel the power difference between the MS and the EMS," Izuku stated. Izuku could see a small smile on his master's face. He was happy that he found Madara. He was happy that he could train to be a proud clan member and restore the Uchiha name into the world again.