[ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ] 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Well I would go out the front door, but. . ." he stops, noticing that I was nodding my head understanding why.

We both exit the window and go towards the fire escape to see Klaus dumpster diving. "Damn it, where's Dad's stuff?" Klaus asks aloud.

"Can we go see a movie or something?" an unknown voice adds. "Or the ocean."

Klaus rolls his eyes. "Shut up! I'm trying to find whatever...priceless crap was in that box so that Pogo will get off my ass!"

"Klaus?" I call out, making Klaus peek his head up from the inside of the dumpster. "Who are you talking to right now? I can hear them, but can't see them," I jump off from the latter as Klaus and Five give me weird looks.

"Um, I'm talking to. . ." he starts, getting interrupted by the unknown voice.

"Say its a. . . random ghost or something, don't say it's me. I don't think she's ready to know about me yet."

"Know about who?" I question. "Klaus, just tell me who it is." Klaus looks at the empty space on the railing, debating on what to say. "You know what, never mind."

"I'd ask what your up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me. . . I don't care," Five tells Klaus as he jumps down from the fire escape latter.

"Hey!" Klaus starts, chuckling. "You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?"

Five jumps off the latter, joining my side. "Well, this one involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought."

Klaus walks to the front of the dumpster. "Hey, hey, hey, so. . ." he grabs our attention. "You need any more company today? I could uh. . . clear my schedule," he takes a sip from his flask.

"Looks like you've got your hands full," Five looks to the flask in his hand and the fact that he's in a dumpster.

"Oh, this?" he argues. "No, no. I can do this whenever. I'm just—" he falls into the dumpster, resulting in Five and I exchanging glances, shaking our heads.

"I just misplaced something. That's all," Klaus jumps up from the dumpster with a half eaten bagel, "Oh! Found it! Thank God!" he sighs taking a bite of the bagel, making me turn away, trying not to gag. Five grabs my hand and turns towards a plumbing van that sat in the back of the alleyway.

"We're done funding your drug habit," Five says, starting to lead us towards the van. Ignoring Klaus's remarks, we get inside the van and Five starts to drive off.

☂︎

Five and I have been sitting outside of Meritech waiting for Lance to come out. "Oh, shit," Five spoke, causing me to turn my head towards him to only see him go to the bag Delores was in and unzip it, putting Delores in between us.

"Hey," he sighs. "Sorry you were in there for so long, Delores." I turn towards him with a weird look, wondering why the hell he's talking to a doll.

"No, I'm not drunk," he responds out of the blue. "I'm working."

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "I didn't say anythi—"

"Yes, it's about the eye thing," Five interrupts me, still talking to the "love of his life". "This is the place it was made. Or. . . will be made." he looks at the building again, sighing out. "We just have to wait."