"If all your antics are over? May I tell the reason why I called you all?", Aarvik asked for permission so that he can get some attention.

"Yeah sure", everyone said together.

"Nilan and Shivani left the village for important work with Thiyagu uncle. They have also taken their daughter with them. But before leaving Nilan gave me an important information. The killer who was hired for killing Aitri has been paid from the joint bank account of our royal family", Aarvik said.

"WHAT?", everyone shouted together.

"Guys, keep your voice low", Aarvik whispered.

"I am sorry but Anna (elder brother) if I am not wrong that bank account is only accessable to the royals and the important ministers in the royal family right? Then how come the killer has been paid through our bank account", Dhruv asked Aarvik.

"I don't know about it. When Nilan was checking the accounts suddenly he saw a transfer of one crore in the debited account. When he got the details of the account to which it is debited then he got to know that it was the killer", Aarvik said patiently.

"Then who did the transfer?", Rakshan asked.

"That is the problem Rakshan it has been done through a common account through NEFT/IMPS I suppose for emergency business purpose. So we couldn't find out who activated the account at that time, since everyone knows its login id and password", Aarvik said.

"But why worrying about that? That killer himself  agreed to tell the name of the person who is behind everything so tomorrow we will come to know who is the real killer anyways", Mukilan said.

"No Muki, he didn't. I was the one who asked inspector to say like that.", Aarvik said calmly.

"Why did you do that? Then how will we know who is the killer?", Aryan asked him furiously.

"Man calm down. If you all noticed then I said that today Aitri has to die to prove that curse exists. If the killer wants to escape from going to jail, I am sure he will try to attack Aitri tonight to take her life for sure", Aarvik looked at them.

"WHAT THE HELL AARVIK? YOU HAVE RISKED MY SISTER'S LIFE TO FIND THE KILLER. HOW DARE YOU?", Aryan shouted at Aarvik at the top of his voice.

"Keep your voice low Aryan. Today only you came to know about your sister. I know her for more than twenty years. I love and care for her more than anyone present here", Aarvik roared at Aryan.

"I think you both should stop fighting and we should plan immediately what to be done next", Muki said. They both nodded.

"Anna (elder brother) do you have a plan?", Rakshan asked.

"Yes I have", Aarvik said and told them about his plan.

"But this is too risky Aarvik", Muki said.

"It is the only way", Aarvik said which came as a mere whisper.

"I am with you Aarvik.", Aryan said and held Aarvik's hand.

"I am always with you Anna ( elder brother)", Rakshan said and held Aarvik's another hand.

"Bro, when Dhruv is there what to fear", saying this Dhruv came and hugged the trio

"I have somewhere to go Aarvik. I will reach the palace as soon as the work gets over", Muki said.

"Be careful", Aarvik said and they went back to the palace immediately to execute the plan to perish the imperishable curse.

AT SOMEWHERE

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PRICK HAS AGREED TO SAY EVERYTHING TO THEM. That day his gang leader said that he won't say even if he dies but today... Damn I am going to kill everyone.", the first person shouted.

"Keep your voice low. Not only you even I am going to get caught. I told you to stop all this nonsense. But you never listened", the second person shouted.

"Now there is only one way to escape from all this. We have to kill either that prick whom we sent to kill Aitri or we should kill Aitri  today itself. First option is not possible because he is inside the jail but second option is possible. So kill Aitri", the first person said with a smirk and gave a dagger.

"What me? But how can I?", the second person asked with a shivering voice and denied to accept the dagger.

"Oh please! As if killing is new for you, we both know how much you are expert in that", the first person said and gave the dagger to the second person.

"I wish this should be the last crime which I am doing with this hands", the second person said with tears.

"Once a criminal is always a criminal, because to hide one crime you made so many crimes more than me", the first person said and smiled evily.

IN AARVIK'S ROOM

There was no light in the room. A person entered the room with the dagger that is covering the face with a black scarf.

"I am so sorry but I have to do this. I know that your husband is not here because I saw him going out. Forgive me Aitri", saying this the person was about to stab.

Suddenly a hand grabbed and pulled the dagger. The lights went on. Aarvik was the one who was sleeping on the bed not Aitri. Because Aitri was standing with Aathika, Pradhi, Mrudhu, Aryan and Dhruv. Rakshan also went to help Aarvik.

Aarvik and Rakshan tried their best to take off that person's face scarf. At last the scarf came off, their faces got stunned to see the person in front of them.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AS I SAID I WAS NOT WELL... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

"WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE" WILL BE UPDATED BY TODAY MID NIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING.. HALF UPDATE IS WRITTEN...

NEXT UPDATE : TUESDAY... 

HOW MANY ARE EXCITED TO KNOW ABOUT THE KILLER?

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...