Chapter 22|b| - Icy Flames

Comincia dall'inizio

"Welcome, Ava. Come, sit here. I were waiting for you." Ashley said passing her a smile while pushing Ethan on side and creating a space beside him.

Ava passed him a smile and sat beside him without looking at anyone.

"I'm really sorry guys, I lost something precious on the way so it took me sometime." Ava said, her voice normal but her eyes speaking volume as they stared down at Archie.

"Anyways, here is what I found." Ava pulled out the diary.

"What's it?" Ashley asked taking it in his hand. The black cover with worn out edges singing a tale that wasn't easy to comprehend.

"Be careful." Ava warned. "Its really old."

"I found it in Khushi room. Either hers or Arnav's." Ava hypothesized.

"Even I found something similar." Amelia said showing the notes in her basket.

Ashley looked at Amelia waiting for her to explain.

"What's it?" Ethan asked.

"Some poetry, I don't know who's though." Amelia answered.

Poetry? Ashley eyes widened. He knew what it could mean.

"What's its importance?" Archie asked.

"Well I do know who's it." Ashley declared.

They looked at him curiously.

Ashley pulled out his smartphone and showed a blog, he had found during his research last night.

"Azaad family was a pro in business and this trait transfered genetically. Even the elder daughter was part time in business and part time teacher. Her husband was a business man too." Ashley paused and then zoomed the blog showing the picture of the blogger.

It was a candid picture of Piya.

"But Priya opted to be a poet. She made her own blog which was a huge success. It didn't earn her a lot but it seemed she was satisfied." Ashley said.

Amelia zoomed in and out of the blog, checking various things.

"But what does her poetry has to do with us?" Archie repeated his question.

He got a point. It wasn't like Piya poetry would tell them everything about her life. Or maybe it would? Ashley looked at Amelia.

"Well I think this poetry is surely important." Amelia said showing the notes. "This poetry has some hidden message."

"Of course, you'll know, only Piya can understand this, no?" Ashley passed a cheeky smile.

"Shut up." Amelia groaned.

"If you notice then she didn't posted this one online." Amelia said showing her poetry and the year scribbled on the top while the hologram showing starting words of every poetry.

Amelia was right but there was no way Ashley was going to let go this chance to trouble Amelia. She looked prettier when angry.

"Maybe she didn't get time?" Ashley said.

"Oh really? She posted a poetry just few hours before her death. How come she didn't get time to post these?" Amelia countered.

"Maybe she didn't like them?" Ashley came up with another excuse.

"She left footnotes which means she actually channeled her feelings through this poetry." Amelia said exasperated.

He liked her that look. Red nose and fiery eyes. His fiesty girl.