"Four? How old are you? Aren't you too young to have four children?" she asked me with a judgmental look.

"I am twenty-five, and I love being their mother," I stated, kissing my baby's chubby hand.

"I could never have four children. I don't want my body to be ruined. Your husband still finds your body attractive after four children?" she asked me. "Or does he have mistresses?"

"Antonio is very loyal to our marriage and he loves me, he never cheated on me. And having babies doesn't ruin your body, you can work out to keep in form," I told her, trying to keep my cool.

"Well, you surely need to work out more, maybe three hours a day," she claimed, checking me out.

"I don't have the time to work out three hours, Alana is only few months old, and I have three more children to take care of," I told, feeling a little insecure about my body now.

"I totally understand! Children and babies," she groaned, rolling her eyes, "are such nuisances, literally burdens! Like the one inside me. Wanted to get rid of it anyway, but Roman paid me not to do so," she claimed when Lilly brought our teas.

I looked at her baffled. I was lost for words. I didn't know what shocked me more, that she talked about little angels as burdens or that she told me she kept the baby for money.

I wanted to beat Roman up for hooking up with such women. Why couldn't he just hang out with some decent women? And fall in love with one of them?

Instead, he went ahead and knocked up a gold digger. All she cared was the money he brought into their relationship.I only hoped she could love him and their baby in time.

Still, I had hope that she would change her mind and be glad that she kept the baby after holding it in her arms for the first time, feel the connection to the tiny human being. And learn to love her child.

"I think you will be glad you didn't have an abortion when you hold your child in your arms for the first time, which is an incredible feeling," ​​I told her, explaining her motherhood.

"That's also the time you connect more to your baby, and feel very protective over it."

"Well, we will see," she claimed, taking her tea, holding it carelessly over my baby.

"Take care of the baby! You're going to—" I gasped when she raised her tea cup too fast and spilled some of the hot tea on Alana.

"Well, shit! Sorry," she said sheepishly while I took Alana from her. Putting my baby on the couch, I took her romper off to see her leg turn red from hot tea.

"Bring something cold!" I told Lilly, who nodded her head and hurried out of the room.

I tried to calm Alana down while she asked me, "When does she stop crying? It's getting annoying."

Glaring at her, I gritted my teeth, she was literally pushing all my buttons. My mind dark, thinking about spilling my tea on her like she did on my baby, when Antonio walked in.

"What's going on? I hear her until my office, why the hell is she crying?" he asked worriedly, approaching us. Scared about how he'd react about this mad tragedy, I hesitated to tell him.

"I know right? Her crying gets on my nerves too," she snorted, rolling her eyes.  "Why the fuck is her leg red?" he asked irritated, taking her away from me to look at her leg, ignoring Margarita.

"Oh, you have to be the baby daddy," she said, biting her lip seductively and checking him out from head to toe before looking at me, licking her lips. "Now I understand why you have so many children."