"Dark Fog: Serpents Hail." The fog covered the entire area where Kyra and Nico were, Kyra knew the fog had hallucinogenic properties, and also Nico who used it as a cover to attack from all sides, he knew he didn't have an option, a shield appeared around him, he waited for that attack but also laid his own, several versions of Kyra appeared around him with the same stance he had, the first attack came and it dragged away one clone, another came and dragged away another, when it came again aiming for him, Kyra made ice appear from the ground and shot it upward toward whatever creature lurked in the fog.

Nico came behind him and sliced through his back, he retaliated by shooting a beam of blue light toward Nico, the witch tried to set himself free but he was surrounded by the versions of Kyra who were now fighting. The fog had to go and he knew it, the longer he stayed in the dark, the more it preyed on him, his eyes turned to catslits briefly as his back healed but he shook it off, Nico could see Kyra staggering to his feet, he killed the last clone from Kyra and began gathering his mana for an attack toward him.

Kyra's body was littered with Greek markings his eyes turned white and from his hands, multiple specks of ice were shot out. "Sun Dance." He mumbled as a single beam of light was finally shot from his hand and reflected over the tiny specks of ice, it worked in destroying the fog Nico had cast because his spell was aided by the sun, as he breathed in fresh air again, he flipped back to dodge Nico's katana. "Demonic Derangement." Nico shot his spell but Kyra was ready for it, he pushed his palm forward and the attack that was meant to hurt him turned to black flakes of ice. "6th Degree: Purging Ice Storm." From above dark clouds appeared, instead of lightning long sharp shards of ice were released, Nico's barrier couldn't hold them back and when it shattered the ice impaled his body several times over. He laid on the ground bloody with shards embedded in his body. "Detonate." He heard Kyra command, it was too late to avoid it, the shards exploded with a fury of blue fire.

Kyra braced himself for the after wave, he knew his attack wouldn't kill Nico, he was a tough bastard and indeed Nico was on one knee coughing out blood. "Sombre." He called out and his katana flew back to him, as he stood up ready to fight an insane amount of power was gathering around him, Kyra could feel it as well but he wasn't to be underestimated as well, just then, multiple explosions occurred.

~~~~

Alarion barely flapped his wings to stay up in the sky, it was as if the wind easily carried him as he waited for his opponent to show up, Mael was to answer for all the things he had done, he had to, the angel needed answers as to why his brother was doing all this, creating chaos when there wasn't a need for it, it was a good time as any, and he needed answers. "I know you're there." He called out knowing whoever was hiding was trying to sneak up on him.

"You're as sharp as ever Al." That voice, he knew it. "What are you doing here Cal?" The angel demanded as he looked at his ex. "What do you think I'm doing, I'm your opponent, did you really think Mael would waste time with a low life like you, he's the advisor of the council of Vastorway, he has no time to be involved in useless battles, he's a ruler, which you could've been if you actually could be the strongest at your pathetic school." Cal shot back making Alarion sigh, of course, he would be bitter.

"I don't know what Mael said to you, and I don't care, what I want is answers from him, you can't provide that and I'm not going to waste my time with you, you're too delusional for your own good" Alarion responded as he turned to fly back to school, what he didn't expect was a blade being plunged into him, his whole form wasn't tangible so he didn't feel the pain, it just went through.