Chapter 22 - For Whom the Bell Tolls

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/217520

From 1.02 - The Jenna Thing: In Dakota's room, Aria, Dakota, Spencer, Emily, Hanna and Alison were trying on clothes and looking at their outfits.

Demi: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Alison walked closer to the window. "I see you!"

"Who was it?" Dakota asked.

Alison scoffed. "It was that perv, Toby Cavanaugh."

From 1.03 - To Kill a Mocking Girl: In the street, Toby and Alison were arguing.

"I'll make sure everybody knows," Alison told him.

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the street, Dakota looked at Aria. "I heard the cops took Hanna and Madison to the police station today."

"You don't think Hanna would ever talk about..." Aria trailed off.

Hanna approached them, finishing the sentence. "The Jenna Thing? We made a promise."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the church, the girls were sitting together for the funeral.

Spencer turned in her seat, whispering. "Oh, my God. It's Jenna."

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: In the Hastings House, Melissa walked closer to Peyton. "Whatever it is you're holding onto, it's got to stop."

From 1.14 - Careful What U Wish 4: In the Hastings House, the girls were watching the video sent to them by A. Alison took the camera, turning it to Ian. The girls gasped in shock.

Peyton: (voice over from 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie) "I think he's dangerous."

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: In the Hastings House, Melissa looked at Peyton. "And I think you need help. Peyton, we're pregnant."

From 1.21 - Monsters in the End: In Ezra's apartment, Aria was sitting at Ezra's computer, seeing the picture of Ezra and Jackie. 

Aria: (voice over from 1.21 - Monsters in the End) "I saw a photo on your website page of you and Jackie. Why did you break it off?"

From 1.21 - Monsters in the End: In Ezra's apartment, Ezra looked at Aria. "I didn't. She did."

From 1.20 - Someone to Watch Over Me: In the McCoy House, Dakota was arguing with Caleb. "You did this for money?"

"Jenna offered me cash to make myself available to you," Caleb explained.

"You were spying on me, the whole time," Dakota told him.

Caleb shook his head. "No, not the whole time."

From 1.20 - Someone to Watch Over Me: Outside school, Demi and Ryan were arguing.

"What would you have liked me to do, Demi?" Ryan replied.

"I don't know, not hold a secret that could destroy one of my best friends after she's already gone through every form of hell," Demi answered in honest sarcasm. "Whatever this was, it was a mistake. One I won't be making again."

From 1.21 - Monsters in the End: In the McCoy House, Jean looked at Caleb. "Dakota doesn't need one more guy in her life leaving without saying goodbye."

From 1.21 - Monsters in the End: At the carnival, Madison looked at Caleb. "You really hurt her, Caleb. After everything she went through, how could you do that to her?"