Chapter 17 - The New Normal

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/181369

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: In the school courtyard, Ryan, Caleb and Dakota were talking.

Hanna: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

"Hey, if you need a place to stay..." Dakota trailed off. "There's old couches in my basement."

Dakota took out a piece of paper, writing down her address, holding it toward Caleb and Ryan. Caleb took it, smiling a small smile, backing away, turning around. Ryan and Caleb walked away, leaving. Dakota smiled slightly.

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: In the pool room, during practice, Emily, Dakota and Paige were racing.

Paige: (voice over from 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie) "Was there a second watch? Was anyone else keeping time?"

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: In the locker room, the girls were talking to Coach.

"It was a tie, Paige," Coach told her. "You and Dakota tied."

From 1.12 - Salt Meets Wound: Outside the Cavanaugh House, Jenna and Toby were sitting on the porch.

Jenna rubbed her hand over his knee, leaning closer to Toby. "You need to be home..." She ran her hand up his chest to his face. "Where you're safe."

Toby took her hand off of him. "You could chain me to this porch, and I'd still never touch you like that again."

Jenna angrily slapped Toby in the face.

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: Outside the Fields House, Emily opened the door to her house to see a soaked Paige standing outside in the rain. "Paige?"

"I'm sorry," Paige told her. "I just wanted you to know that."

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: Outside the Cavanaugh House, Spencer and Toby were sitting on the porch.

"I think maybe you're being framed," Spencer told him.

"What changed your mind?" Toby asked.

"I think somebody might be trying to do the same thing to one of us," Spencer answered. "Maybe the same person."

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: In the school courtyard, Aria and Dakota were talking.

Dakota couldn't hold it in anymore, because the guilt was tearing her apart every time she was with Aria. "I gave your Mom the museum ticket."

"Why would you do that?" Aria asked.

"A made me do it," Dakota answered. "A has something on my--"

"A has something on all of us, Dakota," Aria told her.

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: In the McCoy House, Caleb and Dakota were sitting on the stairs.

Dakota took a deep breath, trying to brush off the sadness. "You don't have to sit here and listen to this. Just go take your shower."

Caleb stood, turning to walk upstairs. Dakota looked down, tears in her eyes, angrily and guilty, hot and sad tears.

Caleb saw how badly she was affected, sitting beside her again. "It can wait."

Dakota looked at Caleb, pushing back the tears, managing a small smile, looking away.

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: In the Hastings House, Melissa and Peyton were talking.