Chapter 16 - Je Suis une Amie

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/179087

From 1.15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again: In the hallway, the girls (minus Pen, Emily, Dakota and Demi) were talking about the tickets.

Spencer: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Madison looked at them in amusement. "Aren't you guys going to the museum thingie?"

"No," Lucy answered. "Spencer and Peyton got the tickets from their Dad for Aria and Fitz."

From 1.15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again: In the school hallway, Dakota walked toward her locker, opening it, seeing an envelope inside. She took it out in confusion, pulling out a card.

Happy Father's Day

I need money!

Dakota opened the card to reveal a message inside.

Wanna get $$$ and save Daddy from prison? Show Aria's mom what her kid's been hiding

-- A

Dakota pulled a ticket for Basia out of the envelope, the same place where Aria was taking Ezra.

Evan: (voice over from 1.15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again) "Giving in to a bully never works. Even if you give them everything that they ask for, it'll never be enough."

From 1.15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again: In the classroom that Mara was subbing, Pen, Evan and Dakota were sitting in class.

"Your only choice is to stand up to them, even if it costs you something," Evan told them.

Dakota was very effected by the speech because it applied to what was happening to her.

From 1.15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again: In detention, Dakota and Caleb were sitting together.

"If Mrs. Montgomery gets there, a lot of people are gonna get hurt," Dakota told him.

From 1.15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again: In the school hallway, Ella, Jack and Aria were talking.

"They had a big opening at the Philadelphia art museum," Ella told her.

Aria tried to hide the fact that she was worried, not knowing that her mother didn't make it there. "You--you went last night?"

From 1.13 - Know Your Frenemies: In the street, Spencer saw that Toby was crying in the alley, sympathetic and guilty.

Boy: (voice over from 1.13 - Know Your Frenemies) "Why don't you save us the cost of a trial and drop dead?"

From 1.15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again: In the pool rooms, Dakota was swimming.

Paige: (voice over from 1.15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again) "You'll have to do more than break records if you wanna become team captain."

Paige was pushing Dakota's head under the water.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.15 - If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again) "Who said I wanted to become captain?"

Dakota pushed away from the wall, coming up for air, pulling off the mask and cap, looking up at Paige. "What the hell?"

"You take care of things yourself," Paige told her. "So do I."