Chapter 18 - The Badass Seed

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/182053

From 1.10 - Keep Your Friends Close: Outside the church, Toby was arrested by the police.

Emily: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

From 1.12 - Salt Meets Wound: Outside the Cavanaugh House, Toby was sitting on the porch, talking to Dakota.

"I never told the police where you were," Dakota told him. "Do you believe me?"

"That's what I asked you before the cops picked me up," Toby told her. "I never got an answer, either."

From 1.17 - The New Normal: In Jenna's room, Spencer and Toby were talking, while Spencer was holding a snow globe.

"The DA is dropping the charges against me," Toby told her. "I'm free."

From 1.17 - The New Normal: Outside the Cavanaugh House, Spencer and Toby were standing on the porch, talking to Jenna.

"We can get that awful thing off your leg right now," Jenna told him. "The cab is waiting."

"I'm going with Spencer," Toby told her, taking Spencer by the hand.

From 1.17 - The New Normal: In Ezra's classroom, Ezra and Byron were sitting across from each other at Ezra's desk.

Aria: (voice over from 1.17 - The New Normal) "Well, how did you like Mr. Fitz?"

From 1.17 - The New Normal: In the Montgomery House, Aria, Evan, Jack and Byron were talking.

"Well, every English department has one," Byron told them. "Full of charm and promise."

"What's that thing about judging a book by its cover?" Evan asked.

From 1.16 - Je Suis une Amie: In the school courtyard, Ryan, Caleb and Dakota were talking.

"Hey, if you guys need a place to stay..." Dakota trailed off. "There's old couches in my basement."

From 1.17 - The New Normal: In the kitchen of the McCoy House, Dakota, Caleb and Ryan were talking.

Caleb looked at her curiously. "You were the one in the news about being kidnapped for ransom, weren't you?"

Dakota sighed, looking down. "Yeah."

"And it's all because of your Dad?" Ryan asked what sounded like a statement.

Dakota hesitated, looking away. "It's complicated."

"Tell us," Ryan told her. "We like complicated. And like I said, we are good listeners."

From 1.17 - The New Normal: In Peyton's room, Spencer, Peyton and Demi were recoding the braille to see how they were reading it wrong.

"So what if it's not letters?" Peyton asked.

Spencer realized what she was getting at, knowing she was right. "It's numbers."

From 1.17 - The New Normal: On the townside, Toby and Spencer were talking.

"It wasn't B-A-D," Spencer told him. "It was the number 214."

From 1.17 - The New Normal: In the school hallway, Nick was talking to Mara, mocking and insulting Dakota and Emily in front of the whole school. "Talk about the gay agenda and pity agenda."

Mara chuckled sarcastically, irritated and not even bothering to keep patient or calm. "Okay. It's about you trying to make her into some kind of professional victim and using my sister and her friend to do it." She looked around at everyone. "All of you drop it, or I'll show you what a real agenda looks like."