Chapter 8 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/143081

From 1.02 - The Jenna Thing: In flashback to the Rosegrille, Hanna, Alison, Aria, Spencer, Emily and Dakota were sitting at a table. Madison, Pen, Peyton, Demi and Lucy was sitting at the table next to them.

Mara: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

"Pen and I got you guys something," Alison told them.

Alison and Pen handed out their friendship bracelets with their names on them.

Pen smiled. "We'll be friends forever."

From 1.03 - To Kill a Mocking Girl: In the woods, Pen, Peyton, Lucy and Madison found Alison's bracelet on the ground.

From 1.02 - The Jenna Thing: In Emily's room, Emily, Lucy and Mara were talking.

"You lost one of your best friends," Mara told them. "You guys need to find a way to say goodbye together."

From 1.04 - Can You Hear Me Now?: In Town Square, Lucy, Peyton, Madison and Pen were sitting on a bench.

Emily, Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Dakota approached Lucy, Peyton, Madison and Pen.

"So, what are you guys doing for Alison?" Aria asked.

"Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench," Pen told them. "And we'll plant the flower beds and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles."

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In Mike's room, Jack, Aria, Evan and Mike were hanging out, listening to their parents argue downstairs.

"Do you think they're gonna work this out?" Mike asked.

"I really don't know," Jack told them.

From 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover: In the park, Pen and Evan were talking together.

"My Mom thinks it's for the best that either she or my Dad move out of the house for a little bit, but they don't know which one is gonna move out yet," Evan told her.

From 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover: Outside the Montgomery House, Ella was getting ready to leave, having packed her things into her car. Byron was packing the rest of her stuff. Once she was in the car, Ella drove away.

Ella: (voice over from 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover) "If you won't leave that house, then I will."

From 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover: In Ezra's apartment, Aria was listening to Ezra's voicemail.

Woman: (on voicemail) "Hi, Ezra, this is Carol Fineman from Harrison Country Day. I just wanted to confirm your interview for tomorrow, and please, don't forget to bring your New York certification."

From 1.06 - There's No Place Like Homecoming: In the file room, Hanna was going through all of the files, finding Toby's.

Aria: (voice over from 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover) "Toby and Jenna had a relationship."

Hanna: (voice over from 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover) "Way beyond step-siblings."

From 1.06 - There's No Place Like Homecoming: In the cafeteria, Hanna, Aria, Spencer, Emily, Pen, Peyton, Lucy and Madison were talking.

"It's enough to want her dead," Hanna told them.

"She threatened to expose Toby, which is probably why he wanted her dead," Spencer told them.