Chapter 6 - There's No Place Like Homecoming

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/142241

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In Pen's room, Pen opened the closet door, searching.

Something fell to the floor.

The other three girls gasped.

Dakota: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Pen stepped closer. "Guys." She picked up the object from the floor. "Check it out."

It was lipstick.

Pen opened the cap, looking to the mirror that had lip stick written on it. She rubbed the stick on the back of her hand, walking toward the mirror, putting her hand on the edge of the mirror, comparing the two reds together.

It was the same shade.

Madison: (voice over from 1.05 - Reality Bites Me) "It's Alison's color."

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In the school hallway, Pen, Peyton, Madison and Lucy were standing at Peyton's locker.

"You don't seriously think that a blind girl broke into my house," Pen told them.

"Well, I didn't say that Jenna was alone," Madison told them.

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Let's not go to the Toby place."

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In the elevator, Jenna and Madison were in the elevator.

Jenna pulled out lip stick, putting it on.

Madison stepping closer slightly to look at the shade of red she was using.

Madison: (voice over from 1.05 - Reality Bites Me) "You guys think her guide dog left behind her lipstick?"

Jenna knew she was watching, putting the lipstick away. "Do you like the color?"

Madison backed away, nodding. "Uh-huh."

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In the Montgomery's living room, Byron and Ella were arguing.

Byron was sitting on the couch.

Ella was pacing angrily. "She lives in this town. I have to see her. I have to talk to her. I befriended this woman."

Mike: (voice over from 1.05 - Reality Bites Me) "Do you think they're gonna work this out?"

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In Mike's room, Aria, Evan, Jack and Mike were on the bed, eating and watching TV.

Evan shrugged.

"I really don't know," Jack told them.

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In the dentist office's hallway, Hanna walked out of a room.

Jenna walked past her, down the hallway.

Hanna followed her, staying on the other side of the wall.

Hanna: (voice over from 1.05 - Reality Bites Me) "Let me get in the office and see what I can find."

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In the therapist's office, Hanna sat on the couch, looking over the paperwork, whispering. "Psychotherapy. You're her therapist."

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: Outside the country club, Peyton was practicing tennis.

Alex was watching. "You and I have very different ides of what's friendly. That's an angry serve."