Chapter 9 - The Perfect Storm

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/143209

From 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone: Outside the school, Mara and Wilden were talking.

Emily: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Wilden walked closer to Mara. "You might end up hurting the wrong people. Including embarrassing and hurting yourself."

Mara crossed her arms over her chest, unintimidated. "That threat works both ways, you know. So, you do anything to hurt my sisters, or their friends, or my ex-boyfriend, then you're the one that's gonna end up getting embarrassed or hurt. Maybe even lose your job, your place in this town." Wilden looked nervous about whatever Mara knew. Mara smirked, knowing that she had him beat, walking closer, making him back away from her and her car. "And if you don't leave them alone, I will find a way to make you leave them alone."

From 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone: In the kitchen of the temporary DiLaurentis House, the girls were talking about the bracelet that Jason had given them.

Pen was weirded out and in shock. "Someone made a copy of Alison's bracelet."

Madison gestured between herself, Pen, Lucy and Peyton. "Yeah, and made sure that the four of us would find it."

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In Ezra's apartment, Ezra and Aria were sitting together.

"Aria, let's get real," Ezra told her. "In theory, we are a lot more wrong than we are right."

From 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone: In the kitchen of the Marin House, Madison and Noel were talking.

Noel nodded. "A minute ago, when I got you to laugh, I was thinking about going in for a kiss. But now I'll wait."

Madison smiled, nodding.

From 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone: In the kitchen of the Marin House, Jack and Hanna were sitting together on Jack's laptop.

Madison: (voice over from 1.07 - There's No Place Like Homecoming) "You just used to have a huge crush on Jack."

Hanna looked from the laptop to Jack. She smiled a small smile.

Later, Jack handed the envelope to Hanna. Hanna looked inside, seeing the cash.

Hanna: (voice over from 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone) "So, you can make money that way?"

Jack: (voice over from 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone) "Yeah."

From 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone: In the school multipurpose room, everyone was holding the memorial for Alison. Jason and Mara were talking.

"I believe that there is a way to live on even if you have to live on with the pain, and to do that, you have to find a way to move on," Mara told him.

Later, the girls were giving their speeches.

Emily started her speech. "That corner of the park is going to be a safe place. Where you can go and sit, read a book, and just think. You should think about Alison while you're there."

From 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone: In flashback at the swimming hole, Alison looked at Emily. "Who do you want to take there?"

From 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover: In the park, Pen and Evan were talking together.