Chapter 10 - Keep Your Friends Close

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/143762

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the bathroom, Ezra and Aria were making out.

Lucy: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

From 1.01 - Pilot: In flashback outside the Hastings House, Spencer, Demi and Peyton were arguing about Spencer kissing Ian and not telling Melissa.

"It was one kiss," Spencer told them. Peyton scoffed, turning away. Spencer grabbed her arm, turning her to face her. "Now you listen to me, Peyton."

"Or what?" Peyton asked.

From 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone: In the school multipurpose room, the girls saw Ian at the back of the room.

"Ian?" Peyton asked.

"Wait," Lucy told them. "Melissa's Ian?"

From 1.02 - The Jenna Thing: In the photobooth, Emily and Maya were taking pictures, kissing.

Emily noticed the pictures were missing. "Where are the pictures?"

From 1.05 - Reality Bites Me: In the kitchen of the Marin House, Mara received the pictures through email from A, seeing that Emily and Maya were kissing.

From 1.09 - The Perfect Storm: In flashback to the school library, Lucy and Pen were sitting together.

Lucy sighed, looking down, blushing. "I'm not gay. I'm just..."

"I get it," Pen told her. "You're bi-curious. It's not anything to be ashamed of."

From 1.09 - The Perfect Storm: In the music room, Madison and Noel finished the song together, finally leaning closer to kiss slowly and softly. They pulled away, looking at each other, smiling a little, kissing again.

From 1.09 - The Perfect Storm: In the storage closet and the school during the power outage, Mara and Ezra were talking.

"I wanted to see if there's an actual stand in teacher job in this school," Mara told him. "I kinda just wanna be around here for the girls, you know. They're all going through a rough time."

"They're troubled girls, yeah," Ezra told her. "They're all very strong. You want to be the cool older sister figure that is always there to listen, whether it's at home or at school. It's very admirable, Mara. You know, the girls are really lucky to have you in their lives."

From 1.06 - There's No Place Like Homecoming: In the school lab, Dakota and Toby were talking.

"I'm trying to find a way to tell you about what happened last summer," Toby told her.

From 1.06 - There's No Place Like Homecoming: In flashback, Toby and Alison were talking on the sidewalk.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone) "Toby called Alison the night she died?"

Alison walked away from Toby toward the girls.

Wilden: (voice over from 1.08 - Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone) "He did. Or somebody else did using his phone."

From 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover: In the road, Mara drove past the Cavanaugh House to see the wrecked bike and to see Jenna crying on the porch.

Dakota: (voice over from 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover) "So is Toby dead?"

Mara looked confused and concerned.

Lucy: (voice over from 1.07 - The Homecoming Hangover) "Mara didn't get the chance to ask."