Hello Sweet-Peas, It's time to spill some tea☕

Howl you doin'?

Pardon me for the bad puns and rhymes. I couldn't help myself. Lol.

This is a disclaimer.

I really do know that the authors put in their blood, sweat and tears (wink wink. Sorry, I will stop with these references, Eee) to write a book. I am in no way condescending them or brushing off their hard work. I just want to point out the problematic themes that I have slowly come to realize after reading tons of these books. Like I said it's a guilty pleasure that I indulge in frequently to forget the problems of my life and society. I do realize how hypocritical this will sound considering I have around 140 werewolf books in my reading list which confer to most of the problems I talk about. I am in the process of weeding out books like that, it's a long one.

In this rant, I want address the lack of diversity, brushing off the toxic relationships, unrealistic expectations, lack of creativity, treating people like sh*t, pandering to misguided gender norms, the general lack of plot, etc. The tea is hot hot.

Please don't hate me. I want to talk about this because of the influence it has on people especially the younger teens.

Peace✌,

Anna.