~

It was lunch and I sat on top of the rooftop of the school, the cafeteria was too loud and stuffed, so I decided to have my lunch up here. I watched the reporters closely. I like to observe people, it's like a hobby.

That's when my gaze stopped at some light blue haired dude, he was standing a couple of feet away from the paparazzi and looked kind of off. I saw him this morning but didn't think of anything. It's kinda weird that he is standing there after so long, he isn't even a reporter. He does look familiar though...

But the only thing I could see was his hair that was peeking out of his hoodie.

Looking closer, I watched him walking through the crowd of reporters unnoticed, turned around and destroyed the school gate, and the reporters stormed in. Ignoring the reporters, I continued watching the man intensely. He went another way and I couldn't see him after that.

When I saw how Aizawa and Present Mic were struggling to hold back the reporters, I made my way downstairs and joined them.

"Kid, what are you doing here? Get back inside." Said Aizawa with his monotonous voice.

"I was on the roof and saw who destroyed the gate." I am not an angel, but I do sometimes like to think that I do everyone a favor with helping them out sometimes. He spared me a side glance and then nodded shortly.

"Stay here, we are going to talk about that after this is all settled down."

The police came couple of minutes later and took the reporters with them. We waited till the mouse-man came with other teachers and examined the destroyed gate.

He bent down to touch the dust that was supposed to be the gate.

"Mavis saw how the gate was destroyed."
Everyone looked at me as I looked bored at them. Can they see that I do not like them that much? I kind of hope so.

"Could you explain further and how you saw it?" Asked the principal, rubbing the ash between his,,, fingers?

"I was sitting on the rooftop because the cafeteria was stuffed and noisy when I saw a man standing a couple of feet away from the reporters. I saw him this morning, too, at the same spot and it was weird that he stood there this long." I paused and looked at the principal.

"So I watched him. I saw how he touched the gate with his hand and it pulverized after it, and the reporters stormed in. What was weird was that he walked away from the scene. I couldn't see him afterwards because something was blocking my sight."

The teachers went silent, letting what I said sink in their head.

~

"Ok kids, shut up and listen."
We were sitting in our classroom again, the students didn't know about how the reporters got in, but didn't mind asking.

"Today's hero course is different; you will be supervised by me and two other teachers." He held out a card that said 'rescue'.

After he explained further, we made our way to the locker rooms and put on our costumes. I didn't listen closely though. I should just act like a hero, right? Then I should get my license and can go again.