"gerald come down here!" i called out for him.

"quit yellin so much woman," he grumbled as he walked in.

"should've followed me down here." i shrugged.

"what she doin here?" he asked looking at troy who mugged him.

"my name is troy, so use it." thats why i like her.

wiz mumbled something and she mugged him too before mumbling something back.

"why we here?" wiz spoke up.

"because i want us to talk." i said.

"go play lijah, grown ups are talkin." i told him and he ran to the play room.

"well first off, how do you feel right now wiz? please be honest." i asked him.

"numb, ain't none else to it." he shrugged and i watched troy frown deeply.

"you been sleepin?"

"fa like two hours at most, that's it."

"drinkin and smokin?"

"ask another dumb question whit." i bucked at him, "shut up."

"troy has he talked ta you about it?" i asked her and she nodded.

"yeah, i don't know what ta do." she fiddled with her hands.

"we'll talk in private." i said to her before looking at my husband who held a ugly mug to his face.

"fix it before i fix it for you, now troy are you aware that my husband doesn't like you?" i didn't mean to come off harsh, but we're gonna fix this now.

"i knew it from day one, but he don't have ta like me." she shrugged.

"glad you know." gerald muttered and i elbowed him, always being childish.

"at least you can be mature about it." i said being shady.

"i am bein mature, ion like ha so ion talk ta ha. simple." gerald said and shrugged.

"don't like me for what? i barely even know you." troy spoke up.

"and we barely know you, but you already livin with wiz." gerald said.

"the fuck that gotta do with anything?" wiz piped up.

"she tryna get somethin from you, who the hell in they right mind moves in with somebody after knowin them fa a month?" if he don't shut his jealous ass up.

"why does it matter?" wiz asked him.

"how you mean? she gone use yo ass and leave. just like that damn baby mama of yours." i shook my head.

"too damn far." i said as wiz stood up and he left the room.

"you should be happy for him. i ain't no saint, but i like him and i'm happy with him and vise versa. ain't much ta my story, but i shouldn't have ta share it with you in order for you ta like me." troy said and stood up.