𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"ion see why we can't just kill them, tired of all this watchin." mally complained, they just had to leave me with his dumbass.

"shutcho ass up, damn. naggin like fly." i threw a hit to his chest and he coughed.

"good fa ya ass," i mumbled and squinted my eyes looking at one of the dudes who work for jet.

"that's lil e," mally mumbled, we watched them grasp hands exchanging money and products.

"nigga a rat." i said and shook my head, mugga gone kill him too.

"you think he set us up the other night?" mally asked me and i shrugged, "possibly."

"i say we kill him too." i looked over at him and he had a grin on his face.

"quit bein so trigger happy, wait on it." i told him and he slouched in the seat.

"ya'll ain't no fun bruh, i can't shoot em in his leg fa fun?" he asked.

"no."

"mmtch, finna call my girl. you bein mean." this nigga can't be serious.

"what jamal?" pookie's voice came through the phone.

"wiz bein mean, he won't let me shoot lil e in his leg." i smacked his neck, nigga need to keep my name out his mouth.

"ow! see he just hit me too."

"i know you ain't actin like this cause you can't shoot nobody, bye jamal." the call ended and he huffed.

"hate it here."
- - -

"who all ya'll see today?" mugga asked.

"lil broad downstairs gave one of jet niggas a piece of paper, and she had a few other girls with her who gave him some product." ace said and rubbed his temples.

"lil e gave dude some product and he got some money fa it." mally said and i looked at mugga who looked pissed.

"we got set up." a.k said.

"no shit." i mugged him.

we all looked at mugga who whispered something into whitley's ear, she got up from the table and headed downstairs.

"where she goin?" mally asked.

"ta get them, they gone regret fuckin wimme." mugga held a sinister grin to his face and my leg shook, we all knew what that look meant.

it ain't pretty neither.
- - -

"see ya'll lata man," i dapped my boys up and headed home.

i drove for twenty minutes and parked in my driveway, troy's car was next to mines so i knew she was home already.

i jogged up the steps and unlocked the door.

"da!" i bent down and wrapped my arm around lijah.

"wassup man." i picked him up and kissed his cheek.