Chapter 37: The Missing Years - II

Start from the beginning

Amusement seemed to have been in his smooth voice as he lightly laughed, "you're a very forgetful individual, Kim" he teases.

She could only snort at his statement but did not push any further as the rest had severely watched Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Jennie talk as if they had been the closest friends of them all.

But a pair of eyes that once looked at Jennifer's way now had his attention far too taken away by the confused amnesiac female in front of him.

_
Present:

His head had a massive headache from the plane raid and all he could think of was that he needed Advil as soon as possible.

"We have arrived, Mr Jeon" the flight attendant announces.

He stretches his arms and fixed his neck tie before he proceeded to get up, his long slender legs and muscular thighs flexed it selves before he started to walk the aisle of the private jet.

He could feel one of the attendants placing his black trench coat on him and another was handing him over his Burberry scarf.

"Thank you ladies" he says before winking at them, stepping down from the open plane door. The windy gushes 4:00 pm in Korea. He had left New York when it was merely 1:30 am in the country and the flight was 14 and a half hour long.

The mid dew setting of the sunset had begun to appear and a lazy smile rested itself on his soft pink lips.

Heading up, he saw a black porsche car with open engine, waiting for him to ride it. He felt someone come near him, and just as so, someone had handed him over his keys.

He wore his sunglasses and said, "thanks" with a signature grin before he raced off to go knows where in an incredible speed that was bound to make him get called out for.

Hours go by as he goes from Incheon airport to the heart of Seoul. He looks over at the familiar scenery that he hadn't seen much in over 6 months as he had been travelling and transferring from continent to the other.

Seoul's beautiful headlights and streetlight aesthetic dazzled him everytime. The frequent colors of blue and white light illuminated the sky beautifully.

It was around 7:08 pm when he finally arrived.

There, In the district of Gangnam, the familiar tall and domineering heavy gates of the famously exclusive and rich Cheongdam-dong Neighbourhood stood.

"The area was best known in South Korea as an affluent neighborhood populated by a disproportionately high number of high-income individuals and for having some of the most expensive real estate in the country"

And he knew the exact girl who was birthed and currently resided inside those gates.

After some identification check with the guards, he entered the village estate to find the familiar outline of the area he often drove in and out of.

Steering his wheel towards one of the biggest villas of all, its glamours, elegant and intimidating aura lived in its walls as the chandeliers could be seen from the other angles of its glass walls.

A joking scoff came out of him as he headed out and felt the gush of fresh November wind swift by him. Heading towards the front door with long strides, he was about to ring the doorbell when the door suddenly appeared and a maid stood before him.

"Good Evening Mr Jeon, she has been waiting for your arrival for quite some time" the older maid says. It was Dai-Jin. The heiress' wet nurse and head maid since she was an infant.