"Okay class, we have a new-"

"Oh my gosh we have a new student!" A pink horned raccoon girl said excitedly.

"So cool!" Pikachu agreed.

"He looks familiar" a piece of broccoli said.

"Quiet down" Aizawa glared. The class immediately quieted down.

"This is your new teacher actually. He's going to be teaching history" Aizawa continued.

"...WHAT?!"

"Mr. Aizawa, he's our age!" Kirby girl pointed out.

"This is very unprofessional of this school" robo cop objected, making stupid gestures in the air.

Aizawa was about to continue but I waved him off the podium and stood in front of the class.

"Settle down you heathens. My name is Y/N L/N, just call me Mr. Y/N. My quirk makes me unable to age but I'm older than all the staff here. Don't expect me to be the most enthusiastic teacher you have, because I am highly depressed" I explained, leaning up against the podium.

"That's where I know your name from! When you were a hero, you had the record of most rescues and solved cases. Then you retired to become a detective, and you flew through the ranks in no time. Your the best detective in the country!" Broccoli kid gasped.

"That's right. Anyone else want to make a comment or can we proceed with class?" I asked, getting mumbles of agreement from the class.

"I'll leave the rest to you then" Aizawa said, walking to the corner of the room to sleep. I noticed a hand raise in the back.

"Yes fan service girl?" I pointed to the girl with a black ponytail.

"Uhh my name is Momo Yaoyorozu. And sir, what kind of history will you be teaching?"

"I will be teaching world history not just Japan history. I was there for all of it" I answered. Another hand rose.

"What's the most recent case you solved?" Canadian flag asked.

"Yesterday was the disappearance of a wife and two children. You look familiar, your parents pro heroes or something?"

"My father is Endeavour"

"Ohhh, he's a piece of shit. No offense or anything"

"None taken"

"What about you? You blonde hedgehog, you look like you got sand in your panties what's up with your face?" I pointed over to the front, his paper said he had anger issues.

"I think this is a waste of time" he answered with gritted teeth.

"Well yeah school in general is a waste of time. But hey, cry yourself a river, build a bridge and get over it" I said, making him shake in anger. Yup, he was going to be fun to mess with this year.

"Alright kiddos, I'm going to tell you about a guy named Hitler"

"T-the man f-from Germany?"

"Right you are grape kid! I met the guy, he was an asshole. Basically the guy wanted to extinguish an entire race of people because he blamed them for just about everything. So he created this thing called the Holocaust as well as camps made for the purpose of mass genocide" I explained.

Third person

Midoriya and his friends were sitting down for lunch, talking about the new teacher.

"He seems very interesting" Uraraka said, adding some toppings on her food.

"His comments about our appearance came as a shock to me. Do I really look like a dollar store brand minecraft character?" Iida asked, looking to the side in embarrassment.

"Mr. Y/N just likes to have fun while doing his jobs, he seems like a really good teacher either way" Midoriya added.

"What's that on the rails up there?" Uraraka asked pointing to the ceiling of the cafeteria. The friends as well as some of the others eating in the cafeteria looked up to the ceiling.

The new history teacher was up there until he jumped off and landed on the floor with a sickening crack. The students all started screaming and run around, not sure what to do.

Midoriya, Iida, and Uraraka ran towards their new teacher, who died as soon as he hit the ground.

"What would lead him to do this?!" Iida asked, afraid to move closer to the body of their new teacher.

Y/N got up from the floor after a few seconds and moved his head in circles to get the strain out.

"Yeah, all of you failed" Y/N said, walking off while muttering, "school full of student heroes and not one of them caught me unbelievable"

Everyone stared at the retreating teachers, who was definitely going to give them a heart attack by the end of the school year.