[ 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ] 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

Mulai dari awal

We all walked outside in a line holding black umbrellas. Well, except for Luther, Diego, and Klaus. Luther and Diego thought it would look tough to not have umbrellas, and Klaus is using a clear umbrella with a pink outer rim.

He looked fabulous.

Stepping into the circle we've created, I stood beside Five who was to my left, and Klaus who was to my right. Klaus was shivering to death, not wearing clothes that would keep him warm, and Five was in his uniform. It looked like he had a lot on his mind. He had a stern look on his face and his eyes pierced into the floor.

"Did something happen?" Mom speaks up as she stood beside Allison and Diego.

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison scrunches her eyebrows.

"Oh. Yes, of course," Mom replies now with a hint of sadness.

Allison turns to Diego. "Is Mom okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine," he reassures. "Just needs rest you know, recharge." I scoffed and shook my head in disbelief.

As things started to get awkward, Pogo enters the sort of semi circle thing we've made. "Whenever you're ready, dear boy," he says to Luther who gives him a nod, lifting up the lid of the urn and tips it over.

To my surprise, a very small amount comes out. I was expecting Klaus to at least have picked up most of it, but no, he didn't.

Klaus cringes while I give him a small 'you're an idiot' look from the side which he sees and sticks his tongue out at me which I mimic the gesture.

"Probably would've been better with some wind." Luther awkwardly looks down now closing the urn.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo speaks out towards everyone.

Here's the thing—I had a full on speech on how this man was a horrible piece of shi—I mean, horrible person, for making me get stuck in my fear for 15 years. But, I didn't want to make everything start to shake cause I would get mad so I kept quiet.

"Very well," Pogo looks down, as no one spoke.

"In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For at alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master... and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leave behind a complicated legacy—"

He was cut off by knife-goth-boy who opened his mouth and said, "He was a monster."

Klaus and I huff out a chuckle, receiving a few glares from our siblings. I mean he's not wrong he kinda was.

"He was a bad person and a worse father. The worlds better off without him."

"Diego," Allison warns.

"My name is Number Two.  You know why? Because our father couldn't even bother to give us actual names. He had mom do it."

"Would anyone like anything to eat?" Mom smiles.

"No, it's okay, Mom. We're good," I spoke.

"Oh," her face faltered. "okay."

"Look, if you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead," Diego starts.