She gasped, " Klaus didn't send you an invitation?"

" No, obviously that's why I asked, come on Rebekah don't be dense.", Aisha said causing Finn to smile.

Rebekah hit Aisha with a pillow, " I see the spell worked since you're hair is back and your snarky remarks too."

Aisha laughed before Kol spoke, " Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am."

" Ah, Kol, you know I can't be compelled.", Rebekah said causing Aisha to laugh and Finn to chuckle.

" then perhaps, Aisha, you tell me how handsome I am.", Kol said looking at her through the mirror.

Aisha smiled, " You should already know you're handsome Kol, don't allow me to have that power over you. Very fickle of you."

The door opened and then slammed due to Klaus walking in heading straight to Rebekah, " You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?"

" Here we go.", Rebekah said causing Aisha to fake gag making Kol laugh.

Kol and Aisha was best friends and still are, he was glad she was back.

" Do you want another dagger in your heart?", Klaus asked.

" Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?", Kol said.

Klaus turned to Kol startled to see his love but wanted to say something to Kol, " Oh, go back to staring at yourself."

" And who are you, My father?", Kol asked.

Aisha looked at Rebekah not paying attention to the toxic masculinity, " What are y'all planning exactly?"

" We're having a ball, Aisha.", Rebekah said as Esther called Klaus name taking him away from Kol.

" Well, see you later. The queen has to arrive in style and grace always.", Aisha said before walking out and getting in her car to go shopping.

Aisha went to a fabric boutique to pick up the fabric to make her dress. She wanted to either where blue or silver. She picked blue and payed for it by mind controlling the people to let her take it for free.

Aisha loved her using the other Aisha's powers.

Aisha went home to design her dress with her sewing machine she brought when she was 12.

It's took her a maximum of 5 hours to finish the dress, she was lucky to have a body mannequin she got from her dad on Christmas.

She may not liked the man but he did have good gifts on their last Christmas together.

Aisha was big on designing her own dress, she designed a dress for her eighth grade graduation and was glad it didn't rip.

She wanted to design her own dress for the ball tonight because she wanted it to be perfect.

Aisha was proud of her accomplishment because this dress was the biggest dress design she did.

She went to her car to go get her nails done and see Stefan calling so she answered, " What's up?"

" The Mikaelsons are having a ball and I need you as a date.", Stefan said causing her to laugh.