(Author rolls her eyes)

"You're really cute." The other comments and I start to feel uncomfortable hearing their excessive compliments.

"Is he your boo Bry?"

(Author rolls eyes again)

"I wish" Bryana answers, increasing my discomfort.

"Let's go sit with the other people over there." Bryana suggests and leads me away from the talkative twins. She introduces me to three guys and another girl, they all seem pretty nice but I really don't care about them right now.

"Do you drink?" She asks me when we arrive close to a guy who has a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"No." I say but remember that a drink might help me through everything I'm feeling right now. "No, but I will tonight."

"Alright then. Ebai, please pour a bit of your vodka here. " She requests, holding out two cups.

Vodka?

That's what Az and I drank on the night we met.

"On second thought, can I have something else? Another type of whiskey?"

"G, vodka is the best. But ok..." The guy shrugs and grabs another bottle from the side. He pours some of the content into my cup and I thank him.

"I'll tell you a secret." Bryana whispers as we head to where our other classmates are. "Bryan's team didn't win." She laughs.

"Seriously, yet there's a victory party?" I giggle

Scatter by Fireboy DML starts playing and Bryana mouths it for a bit.

"That's Bryan for you. He was so cocky as usual but he lost this time. He couldn't cancel it because he had already told so many people about it since he was so sure. They lost by a point and he's in a really bad mood so... be on your guard, he can be a real jerk sometimes." She warns and I nod. "I don't blame him though, he lost about 250k in the bet."

"250k?!" I yell.

"Tell me about it. I heard the bet amounted to about a million... or more. The fact that we don't have school right now will make people do the dumbest things, Bryan is an example. I need school in my life too, I miss sitting beside you in class." She smiles

We walk towards the sitting section with Upper sixth folks in it and I can see Fusi with a bottle of small guinness in his hand while doing the Zanku dance to the song.

He is at the center of the section as he starts singing:
"🎶 But as I enter... ayyy!!
Omo the party scatter
Party scatter... ayyy!!
The party scatter
The party scatter
The party scatter
Tell me are you ready oh?

Ayyy!!!🎶"

He keeps dancing and I smile at him. I wish I had his laissé faire personality. He doesn't seem to care about anything.

"Hey guys!" She greets and everyone looks at us.

"Kacely my man." Fusi greets with a fist bump and snatches Bryana's cup from her, bringing it immediately to his lips.

"Weh Fusi, couldn't you just go and take yours? You even have small guinness in your hand." She whines.

"Why should I when you brought me some?" He teases after a wink and she rolls her eyes.

"You too like trouble" another guy says and people giggles. "Kacely, how far na?"

"I dey Chale."

"The way you've just disappeared eh, if not of this party no one would've known anything about you since quarantine." Rykiel my Biology lab partner says.