Chapter 1: Detective L/N

Start from the beginning

"How?!" An officer gasped, sitting the little girl up.

I grabbed both my pistols again and did the process all over again to the other kid as well as the wife. Each outcome was the same, they both came back to life as if nothing had happened.

"What's going on? Where's my husband? He was with us in a car, he was attacking us!" The women panicked, hugging both her daughters tightly.

I put my pistols away and kneeled down in front of them again.

"I gave you each one of my lives. Your husband did this, right?" I asked.

"Yes! He forced us in the car and he started hurting us" she cried, clutching onto her daughters for dear life. I pat her shoulder and motioned for officers to take them to the police cars.

"Everything will be alright now, we're going to get him into custody and you and your daughters will be safe. It's all over now, you three will be taken to a hospital now" I said, moving to get up. The women teared up and nodded gratefully.

"Thank you so much, you saved all of us. We're forever in your debt" she bowed respectfully, her daughters mimicked her actions. I gave them a reassuring smile before allowing the officers to take them to the cars.

I pulled my phone out and dialed detective Tagura's number.

"Detective L/N? I'm in the middle of an interview sir"

"With Rahuse right? Yeah, arrest that asshole he did it. The victims are on route to the hospital" I said before hanging up. I ran my hand through my H/C hair. I'm glad I made it to the three before their bodies could have even the slightest decomposition, or else I wouldn't be able to trade my life for theirs.

"Detective sir?" An officer questioned hesitantly.

"Good work, I'll trust you and your team to get the girls to the hospital" I waved off. The officer saluted before running off to the vehicle. I took one last look at the crime scene, that was now surrounded in police tape.

Another case closed.

I walked over to my car and drove off into the city. I hadn't eaten all day because of how desperate I was to get this case done. The hard work paid off, I got to the bodies in time while the father was being questioned.

I parked my impala outside of a restaurant that had the best F/F around. I made sure I had my wallet with me and I got out of the car, making sure to lock it up and I walked into the restaurant.

People around this area knew me the most, I usually came here to eat since I had no time to cook at home. I was always working. What sucked the most? I can't die, so I have to do this for the rest of my neverending life. I've tried every possible way to commit suicide but I just come back to life a few seconds after.

It all started many years ago. I was around my late twenties, my body looked the part as well. I was fighting in a war, until I took a huge hit.

Next thing I knew, I woke up not looking like a late twenties gentleman. Nope, I woke up looking like Justin Bieber.

Not fun at all. After dying the first time and coming back, my physical body stopped aging past 15, so I've been stuck in this body for a very long time.