"These are just a bunch of kids playing ninja, and a pirate wannabe," he added. The next second, he felt the temperature drop a few degrees and sweat started forming as Naruto released his KI.

"Say whatever you want to say about me, but don't disrespect my comrades and my sensei," said Naruto.

"Y-y-yes!" he replied fearfully. The childish and excited kid from a second before was replaced by a cold and scary person.

"N-Naruto Kun, we don't generally scare our client," said Hiruzen nervously.

"Okay, Hokage Jiji. I was just showing that I am not just a... what did he say? Oh a 'person with an idiotic face', but I am a Konoha shinobi," said Naruto in the cheerful tone he was always in.

'What an... interesting kid,' thought Tazuna.

"Your mission is to accompany Tazuna the master bridge builder to the land of waves and protect him until he finishes his bridge.

Naruto's eyes widened as he heard 'land of waves' and 'bridge'.

"Did you say the land of waves? Where Gato's company is?" asked Naruto.

"Yes," said Hiruzen.

Naruto then eyed Tazuna, as Tazuna became nervous.

'Did he figure something out?' he thought.

"Awesome!" said Naruto, excited, causing Tazuna to sigh in relief.

"Okay. Everyone pack your stuff and meet me at the gate in an hour," said Kakashi.

"Sasuke, wait," said Naruto, as he followed him.

"What dobe?" asked Sasuke.

"Pack equipment you would for an A-rank mission," whispered Naruto.

"Why?" whispered back Sasuke.

"I will tell you on the way," said Naruto.

As Naruto was walking, Kurama and Amaya started asking questions.

"Are you sure this is the case?" asked Amaya.

"Yeah, I mean it does make sense, but why would he do such a thing?" asked Kurama.

"Well, I am 99% positive that this is the case. As for why he would do this, if my information is correct, then Gato has already sucked almost all the money out of the people. I bet he can't afford to pay more than this. And even though he is a dick, I can't let the people suffer, especially if my goal is peace," said Naruto.

"But he is one of the seven swordsmen of the mist. You need to be careful," said Kurama.

"Well, at his current level, he can easily take him on if he is careful enough. You worry unnecessarily about him Kurama," said Amaya.

"Plus I have you. As long as I have you, I cannot be defeated easily," said Naruto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's go," yelled Naruto at the gate.

"Yeah yeah," said Tazuna as he shook his head.

Naruto was walking a little ahead of others. Sasuke walked up to him.

"Why did you make me pack so much stuff?" asked Sasuke.

"Be on your toes. The land of the waves is controlled by Gato, and if my information is correct, he uses his business as a cover for his drug deals and smuggling. If this bridge is built completely, his rule will be over and thus, he will try to kill Tazuna. And if my information is correct, he is affiliated with... Zabuza, the demon of the mist," said Naruto, and Sasuke paled a little. He had heard enough about Zabuza to know that he was too deadly.