"I'm not ready. I need more time to master firebending."

"And frankly, your earthbending could still use some work too." Toph added causing Aang to grimace.

"So, you all knew Aang was going to wait?"

"Honestly if Aang tries to fight the Firelord now. He's going to lose" Sokka added  "no offense"

"The whole point of fighting the Fire Lord before the Comet was to stop the Fire Nation from winning the War, but they pretty much won the War when they took Ba Sing Se. Things can't get any worse." Katara said.

"You're wrong.  It's about to get worse than you can even imagine. The day before the eclipse, my father asked me to attend an important war meeting. It was what I dreamed about for so many years. My father had finally accepted me back." Zuko began to recount the story- Ozai didn't want to take over the Earth Kingdom he wanted it destroyed.

I felt the shock blaze into my heart like the comet would blaze over the sky. I couldn't stop thinking about it- all those people.

"I wanted to speak out against this horrifying plan, but I'm ashamed to say I didn't. My whole life, I struggled to gain my father's love and acceptance, but once I had it, I realized I'd lost myself getting there. I'd forgotten who I was."

"I can't believe this-" Katara trembled.

"I always knew the Fire Lord was a bad guy, but his plan is just pure evil"

"What am I gonna do?" Aang muttered.

"I know you're scared, and I know you're not ready to save the world, but if you don't defeat the Fire Lord before the comet comes, there won't be a world to save anymore."

"Why didn't you tell me your dad's crazy plan sooner?"

"I didn't think I had to. I assumed you were still going to fight him before the comet. No one told me you decided to wait." Zuko defended.

"This is bad... this is really really bad." Aang muttered kneeling down.

"Aang you don't have to do this alone..." Katara comforted.

"Yeah, if we all fight the Fire Lord together, we got a shot at taking him down." Toph declared.

"All right! Team Avatar is back! Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Fire again. Fan and sword." Sokka hyped up holding a leaf sword.

"Fighting the Fire Lord is going to be the hardest thing we've ever done together, but I wouldn't want to do it any other way." Aang reassured leading us all into a hug- except for Zuko.

"Yeah!"

"Alright!"

"Zuko... get over here your part of team which means team hugs!" I chripped.

"Fine... but I get to stand next to (Y/N)"
Appa then flew in and knocked us all over.

"Now let's get to work!" I shouted.

~

Zuko was using up the training area to teach Aang about redirecting lightning. I waited by the shore looking out to the sea.

The way the waves hit like thunder against the sand- it was so beautiful.

"You've come a long way haven't you (Y/N)." I thought to myself, "but there's still more to go." I turned towards Zuko.

~

"Gather round, Team Avatar." Sokka drapped a  watermelon over a stick. "In order to take out the Fire Lord - or in this case, the Melon Lord - our timing has to be perfect. First, Suki and I will draw his fire. Then, Katara, (Y/N) and Zuko charge in with some liquidy hot offense,  and while the Melon Lord is distracted, Aang swoops in ... and bam! He delivers the final blow."