hell (aka your home)

Your P.O.V.
You take out your keys and unlock the gates of hell your home.
Dad: "Where the he*l have you been its five pm you should have gotton home two hours ago"
You: "this isnt my home a home is somewhere where you feel comfort and you dont need to keep your guard  up all the time"
After you say this your dad attempts to slap you but you dodge as usual
You: " you are supporting my claim by you keep on trying to fu*cking slap me, anyways i need to do some work"
You go upstaurs and check on your little brother because he gets home earlier than you.

You: "hey curly fries"
Adrian: "i told you to stop calling me that its annoying"
You: "just a nickname bro no need to freak out because of it"
Adrian: "i can freak out because of it so stop calling me that"
You: "we both know im not going to stop anytime soon"
Adrian: "i'll tell mom if you dont stop"
You with a dead serious expression: she isn't my mom so i don't need to listen to her she will never be my mom"
You: "well im going to the movies tommorow or sometime soon with friends wanna come"
Adrian: "where are the movies and who are are your friends"
Your thoughts: 'he doesn't even know where the movies are he's rarely ever even let outside'
You: "they're in the big city where i go to school its a big building and i just met my friends today they are really nice and would probably wanna meet someone cool like you"
Adrian looks like he has stars in his eyes: "wooooow i want to look at it and make drawings of the movies i wanna go i want to meet your friends please please pleaase"
You: "of course you can i just need to talk to your mom about it"
Adrian: "you're going to have a fight again are'nt you"
You: "maybe it depends on her"
Adrian: "thats what you always say but you always end up fighting"
You: "because it depends on her"

You then leave the room and sit down in your sorry excuse for a room it had a broken matress and you just slept in the corner of the room with a makeshift bed made of blankets and a desk for homework and a laptop you bought with your own money and a picture of your mom and what used to be your dad.
You: "hey mom i got my first ever friends and they're really nice and geninuinlly care about me one of them even took me to go get a check up on my soul"
This was your regular nightly routine you would tell your mom whats happening in the world even though shes only a picture but you get the feeling that shes right there with you

After this you start working on your home like you usually do
Your thoughts: 'hol up am i forgetting something wait thats right i got chara's number'
You take out your phone and put down chara's number
Your thoughts: what do i put her down as hmmm how about cinnamon
You then start texting chara
                              Cinnamon
You: hey
Chara: who is this
You: its Y/n you gave me your number earlier
Chara: oh yea
You: so i just got home and thought we should start planning for tommorow ya know
Chara: oh yeah is your brother coming
You: yes he is when i told him that we were all going he went ecstatic
Chara: huh sounds like hes nice
You: yup hes very cool
You: but i have to talk with my step-mom and i dont know how shes going to react to me having friends or even leaving home she treats me like a child when my dad is around but when she is'nt he beats the cr*p out of and claims its dicipline she just wants him for his money and d*ck
Chara: thats rough buddy
You: lol
Chara: get rekt you fat scrub man
You: ;-; im not fat im pretty skinny actually
Chara: i know just finishing your sentence
You: its funny how we both have the same sense of humor
Chara: it sure is i have to get back to my homework now
You: same c yaa laters
Chara: what a weird catchphrase bye

Timeskip after to you finish your homework

You: "hey dad can i go to the movies with my friends and can i take adrian"
Your step-mom almost chokes on his food
Step-mom: "since when did you make friends"
You: "today and about that answer"
Step-mom: "its your life so fine and fu*k no you cant take adrian"
You: "im taking him he deserves to go you barely let him go outside"
Step-mom: "its my child"
You: "and my brother i care about him i want him to make memories unlike you where you keep him here and dont even care about him"
Step-mom: "how do i know your friends do drugs and they're going to drag you and your brother into that"
You: "you are'nt my mom and you never will and since when did you care about him also my one of my friends was the previous monster abbasador the other is her sister and the other is a monster with no arms"
Step-mom: "i always have every single one of you and you are friends with those monster huggers and freaks"
You: "you dont talk about my friends like that and another fact you only love my dad for his money and his di*k adrian was a mistake and you know it"
Dad: "shut the fu*k up cant a man eat in piece you can go with your st*pid friends!!!!!!"
Step-mom: "honey dont you care about your childs saftey"
Dad: "no he can take care of himself and dont you have to go to work soon"
You: "sh*t you're right

You run to adrians room to tell him the news
You: "hey curly fries im going to work and we're going to the movies tommorow
Adrian: "yay but dont call me that"
You: "you dont care about me going to work" you said in a sad tone
Adrian: "of course i do what brother would i be if i didnt goodbye big bro"
You: "im not leaving yet i still have to shower and stuff"
You quickly take a shower and put on your uniform and get in your car that you managed to buy and headed to your job 'mcmonsters'

A/n: okay hope you enjoyed this chapter this took me awhile this is basically your home that you come to every night the next chapter will be your shift at your job with what i came up with myself well this was 1,163 words anyways
C yaa laters