Chapter 11- Drunken mess

Start from the beginning

Ethan was least expecting to see Kayla slumped over by the bathroom wall with Harvey crouched down infront of her. He didn't take notice if the three other people in the room with him.

"What happened here?" Ethan asked pulling Harvey's attention to him.

"She is drunk like really drunk." Harvey turned is attention back to Kayla when she started to gag and push her body so it was slumped over the toilet seat. He stood up rubbing her back and hold her hair as she threw up.

"I'll call Gavin to pick us up." Ethan said as he pulled out his phone to ring Gavin.

Kayla's head immediately shot up and her eyes glaze aroumd the room as she forget she was in the middle of throwing up. "Gavins here?" She questioned.

But before anyone could answer she threw up again.

"Gavin can you pick us up and quick?" Ethan said into the phone as Gavin picked up.

"Did something happen?" Gavin was confused but it didn't help by the slight panic in his brothers voice.

"Can you just pick us up? We will tell you when you get here." Ethans eyes darted to Kayla whow as now finished getting sick. As her body slumped against the wall again while Harvey wiped her mouth with tissue.

"Okay I'm leaving now. I'll text you when I'm outside." You could here the jingle of keys as Gavin spoke.

"Okay bye." Ethan hung up his phone and made his way over to Kayla and Harvey. He put his hand up against her forehead. She was boiling and you could tell by the sweat dripping down her forehead.

Lee had gone to get water when Gabby had asked him to for India and Kayla. When he came back he gave Gabby a bottle of water. Lee tapped Ethan on the shoulder bringing his attention to him.

"Here. This will help." Lee held out the water.

"Thanks." Ethan mumbled as he took the water from Lee and turned around to Kayla. He held the water up to her lips. But she didn't drink. Kayla let out a groan weakly trying to push the water bottle away from her lips.

"Kayla you need to drink this. It will help." Ethan said as he put the water back up to her lips.

Kayla squinted her eyes as she looked at the other boy who stood beside Harvey. "Ethan?"

"Yeah Kayla it's me Ethan." He held the bottle again up against her lips hoping she would drink it but again she weakly pushed the bottle away.

Harvey moved out of the way when suddenly India was perched against the toilet getting sick.

"Are you two going to be okay getting her home?" Harvey asks as he brings his attention to Lee and Gabby.

"Yeah we will be fine just take care of her." Lee points to Kayla.

Ethans phone then dings. He removes the bottle from Kaylas lips. Pulling out his phone to see a message from Gavin to say he was outside.

"Gavins here." Ethan said to Harvey.

Kayla giggles letting out a little hiccup. "Gavins not here silly." She starts to laugh again.

"He is outside. Kayla can you walk?" Harvey saids to Kayla as he crouched down to her eye level. Kayla doesn't respond. Harvey grabs her two hands trying to pull her up on her two legs as he stands up. Ethan standing there hesitantly in case she falls.

But Kayla's legs are like jelly and her legs can't hold her wait as she slumps back onto the ground.

"I'll lift her." Ethan walks over to Kayla lifting her under her legs as his other arm wraps around his back. Kayla's head falls back and it nearly looks like she is dead.