part 31

9MAVIS'S POV

3 YEARS LATER

"MOMMY!" She yells coming to me she comes and jumps I catch her and hug her to my chest.

"Mommy misses her baby." I say hugging her she kisses me on my cheek. I walk up to the car and strap her in the car seat and then get in with the driver's side.

"I miss mommy too. " she smiles giggling I laugh and ask her how her day was and she explains to me how they had grapes for snack time and all the little projects that they have been doing. When we get to the house and I help her out of the car taking her bookbag. We walk hand in hand to the house when we get inside Alexandra runs to my mom with open arms.

"Nonna!" She yells my mom laughs as she picks her up.

"Your here babycakes, are you ready for mommy's big day." She asks Lexa nods and I drop her bag down grabbing a snack and one for Lexa, that's what we call her since we already have Alex, she pats my leg and I smile.

"Go to the living room, I am coming." I smile she nods and I follow her to the living room and place her snack in front in front of her while she watches cartoons.

"Nonna is going to dress you so be good, okay." I say she nods and I give her a little kiss.  My mom pats my shoulder and goes to Lexa I go upstairs and get into the shower. Every since Lexa was born I have been going to school and taking care of her with the help of my family. The boys are all busy helping dad with the mafia they are all over the place making sure people are in line. Today is a big day today I am graduating finally from highschool. Bae and I still hate each other but she is family so she still comes around. The girls all have jobs and are living their lives and now it's fine to finally live mine. I get out of the shower and start doing my hair I put it into a little bun and then get dressed in a tight fit Bratz dress, a colorful butterfly necklace, gold hoops, hollow chrome heels, I put on some natural makeup with lashes and pink lighter in my inner corner. I put my cap and gown on over it and grab my small white bag.

I go downstairs and see everybody clapping I smile and my dad comes to grab my hand helping me down the last bit of stairs

I go downstairs and see everybody clapping I smile and my dad comes to grab my hand helping me down the last bit of stairs. "I am so proud of you Princessa."

My dad said kissing my forehead all of my family members come and hug me and congratulate me. "Okay, let us get going." I say we all get into cars and head to the school when we get there I kiss Lexa and she giggles hugging me.

"Mommy looks so pretty." She says kissing me again I smile and leave to go with the other graduates. I see Aaliyah and Jade smiling at me they wave me over and I go to them.

"You guys ready to graduate." Aaliyah smiles we both nod and I hug them as we take our seats in alphabetical order. We wait for our names to be called.

"Mavis Ferrari." I get up and walk upon the stage taking my diploma and shaking their hands.

...