part 22

MAVIS'S POV

Mom and Dad successfully got the baby and cannot seem to leave her alone or put her down. Amethyst is having a nice time designing her room I told her to design her dream room on my iPad and I will get it for her. It's now dinner time and everybody is sitting down I walk in with mom, Amethyst, and Jasper in her hands. Everybody looks up, "Hey this is Amethyst and her baby sister Jasper they will be living with us so please welcome them."

All of the boys get up and rush over wrapping Amethyst in a brother bear hug and then go to Jasper, she giggles and boom, they all fall for her and that amazing smile. "We have new baby sisters!"

"Now we can have another chance to protect our sisters." Robert says I humph and cross my arms and he ruffles my hair.

"Yes now let's have something to eat." My father says and we all dig into some barbequed chicken with baked macaroni and cheese and buttered carrots. My cousin Wanda gladly cooked.

"So Amethyst how did you meet Mavis." Dante asks and she smiles swallowing her food.

"I had taken a photo of her and her boy-" I cough vigorously everybody looks at me and I take a sip of water. I am such a great actor.

"My friend, she took a photo of me and my friend." I say looking at her and she smiles winking at me I nod taking a bite of my plate.

"Can we see some of your pictures some time!" Alonzo asks and she nods happily I sigh and shake my head.

"We wanna know everything about you guys." Sebastian says with dreamy eyes, they are such teddy bears.

...

"Hey girl," I turn to see Aaliyah smiling at me opening the door I smile back and she comes in and plops down on the bed. She lays on my lap distracting me from my phone.

"Yes cousin," I say playfully she giggles and grabs my phone looking at it but the gasp when she sees what's on it.

"Geez, you guys probably fuck like cats in heat." She giggles I grab a pillow and toss it at her then grab my phone turning it off.

"Nasty we would never, maybe you and Jade." I reply wiggling my brows and she slaps my arm. She is such a mess.

"Actually we never have," she confessed shyly and I gasp and grab her and see the shyness in her eyes.

"Why!" I ask she just shrugs nonchalantly and I hug her because nobody should have to go through that pain especially at this age.

"She never showed any signs of it and I don't want to seem pushy." She says I laugh and grab her hand.

"Pushy, never now if your in the mood it's only right to get what u want, now at the right time and place if your ever in a heavy make-out session and she feels upon you but she is not doing it right just be assertive." I explain she nods. It's getting late so we just chill out and end up falling asleep.

...
THE NEXT MORNING

I got up and then got ready for school but I don't know what to wear and it's killing me so I ask the girls to come in and help me.

"What should I wear today." I ask them they all roll their eyes and I pout then come in Al.

"You guys can go and eat I got you ladies." He says and they all leave quickly he takes a seat on my bed and when the door closes motions for me to come here.

"What's up with you?" He asked and I shake my head and straddle his lap. He grabs my hips and gives them a light squeeze.

"Nothing I just don't know what to wear." I lay on his chest and he strokes my hair.

"Well, who are you trying to impress." He says jokingly and I pull back looking at him.

"My boyfriend," I replied matter of factly and get up he lands a smack on my ass and helps me get dressed. We eat breakfast with the family and then on to school.

...

After another annoying day at that school that annoying school I walk into the house and go into the fridge grabbing a couple of ingredients to make a sandwich. I hear someone walk in and see cousin Wanda she walks over to me and looks me up and down. "Hi cousin Wanda how may I help you."

"Baby doll you are such a beautiful young girl yet you dress like your 22." She says emphasizing the word young and I laugh so she thinks I am joking.

"What do you mean is cute." I say smiling she shakes her head no and I pout. This act is getting old.

"You look as if you have no pants on the shirt is too big and the outfit is just not good." She critics I laugh obviously she doesn't understand that is my style I smile and finish up making my sandwich before answering her.

"Cousin Wanda that is the point, I love you but you must not know style." I say correcting her she laughs and pats my back and then sighs.

"Honey honestly speaking you look fast." She says sincerely and now it's my turn to laugh she went a little too fast.

"Cousin Wanda this conversation is over I have things that I have to do." I say walking out of the kitchen I go to the room Jasper and Amethyst stay in and see my mom rocking her.

"You must really miss having babies in the house." I say and she looks up at me and nods I giggle softly and sit next to her biting my sandwich I touch her little feet and she starts giggling it's so cute.

"Can you go pick up Amethyst from school she has a half of day today." She asks and I nod I get up and kiss both of them on the cheek before going into my dad's office seeing all of the boys and even Carlos and Al are here it looks like they are going over strategies for the big mission.

"Hey guys, " I greet I go up to my dad and pull him aside.

"Dad you need to talk to mom about cousin Wanda she is pushing a bit." I tell him he laughs and nods before kissing my forehead.

"I got you I know what you mean, just go about your day and be safe call if anybody is following you or if you don't feel safe." He says I nod and walk off not before hugging my 'best friend' and saying hi to his dad.

"Wait let me have the rest of your sandwich." Alejandro asks I nod and hand it to him he side hugs me and I leave the room. Now I need to change it's hot. I go up to my room and change into I cropped tank top and keep my biker shorts on I also put on a baseball jersey keeping the buttons open and then I leave to go pick Amethyst.

...

I had to pick up Aaliyah so we went to go pick up Amethyst and when I pull up to the school I see a group of three girls around one girl and I instantly get out of the car and rush to them to see a hurt Amethyst crying on the floor, "Aaliyah go get a teacher!"

I tell and she rushes out of the car I go grab all three by the hand and they all struggle, " Hey what's your problem, old lady."

Old lady? That's it I tug it a bit more and get eye level with them.

"Listen here you spoiled little shits don't you ever put your hands on another girl or I will go to your house and kill your little puppies no shut up and stand there." I threaten and they all get teary one of the administrators come and I explain what happened and she apologizes to us before grabbing the girls and walking off I pick up Amethyst and walk to the car I check her out she doesn't have any scares or she doesn't look hurt so it not bad.

"What did they say?" I ask she starts crying harder and I hug her comforting her.

"They said I was a poor little slut that does nothing but have sex. They also said that's why my mother left." She cries and I hit her tightly letting her cry it out. When she stops crying I miss her forehead.

"Don't listen to those Barbie's, they only want to hurt you because they can't have what you have now cheer up, and let's go get some ice cream." I say she smiles and nods and we go grab some ice cream.

*Aw this is too sweet. I have some bad news I won't be publishing any chapter this week depending on how fast I edit these chapters. I have to edit the first book because I have a lot of errors and it's just a mess. Stay safe 😘✌🏾.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen