part 33

MAVIS'S POV

"Al can I talk to you for a minute." I ask he turns to me and looks at me to proceed.

"She wants to meet you." I say he looks at me shocked and I nod.

"Okay, where is she." He says I smile and grab him bring him to her room. I open the dope and are her playing with her dolls she looks at me and smiles brightly I walk into the room with Alejandro right behind me. She gets up and walks to Al and smiles.

"Are you my daddy?" She asks innocently I laugh and almost tear up at the sight he bends down and nods smiling.

"Yes, I am your dad sorry I took so long." He apologizes she giggles and gives him a hug she turns to me waving me over. I walk over to her and kneel then take my hand and Al's hand putting ours together.

"Now mommy and daddy can get married." She giggles and I giggle as well shaking my head no she looks at me sadly and confused.

"Why?" She starts to tear up I caress her face and smile.

"Not yet okay now go play me and daddy will take you to dinner later to celebrate." I say she giggles we get up and she goes back to playing I leave her room with Al following behind me.

"Yes?" I ask he doesn't say anything so I go to my room and start cleaning it up.

"Why are you still following me." I asked picking up my underwear he grabs my hips and I get up. What the hell is he doing. "What are you doing."

"Were playing house. I am the mom your the dad and Lexa is the baby but Lexa is gonna need another sibling." He explains I laugh and push him away what the hell.

"No you have a girlfriend and I will never be second best." I say getting up he sighs and pulls me to his chest.

"You're never second best. You don't understand that I have to do this." He says I laugh and push him away picking up my other clothes and putting them away.

"Well until you tell me then you get nothing." I say picking up my last bit and putting it away he sighs and I turn to him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Just one night." He begs and I shake my head no he sighs plopping down on the bed.

"No, I already told you my condition, see you tonight make a reservation." I way he nods and gets up and kisses my forehead before leaving.

...

I get dressed in a black dress, black Louis Vuitton heels, natural makeup, I part my hair and let my curls flow. I put on sliver hoops and necklaces and a white fur coat before leaving I grab a sliver clutch. "Perfect."

I walk downstairs and go to the door with a nicely dressed Lexa and Alejandro he still looks good in a suit

I walk downstairs and go to the door with a nicely dressed Lexa and Alejandro he still looks good in a suit. He smiles at me and so does Lexa she is jumping in excitement. "Yay, now we go to eat."

"Yes, baby now we go eat I wonder where daddy is taking us." I say looking up at Al he smiles and bends down to pick up Lexa smiling.

"Babe where are you going?" We turn and see Barbie looking confused in her normal slutty getup.

"I am taking my daughter and her mom to dinner." He says she laughs crossing her arms looking at me. I smile and wave.

"Okay but just remember our plans tonight." She says winking at him Lexa shakes her head.

"No daddy has plans with mommy and daddy all night. No, we go." She demands and I laugh and shake his head sighing.

"You heard her sorry babe I will make it up to you." He says smiling she nods and we head out in my car. I buckle Lexa in and I get in the passenger's side while Al gets in the driver's side.

"Okay let's go."

...

"Hey yes I made a reservation for the Santos." Alejandro says to the waiter they nod and take us to a table we take a seat and they had us some menus.

"What would you like to drink." He asks Al looks at the menu and then up at me.

"Yes, can we have a bottle of Dom Perignon and-,"

"Juice!" Lexa says excitedly I giggle and nod to the waiter.

"Yes, can I have some apple juice for her?" I say taking off my coat he nods and smiles at me before leaving with our drink orders. I turn to Lexa and she smiles.

"Is this what you wanted." I ask her she rocks in her high chair and nods. I take her little coat she looks over to Al who is smiling at her.

"My little princess looks so pretty tonight." Al says smiling at her.

...

We eat dinner and talk about a lot of things and when we finish our dinner we head home. When I get out of the car I go to Lexa who is half-sleep in her seat I pick her up and she clings to me dozing off. We walk into the house and head upstairs to her room I lay her down on her bed and turn to Al.

"Get me a pair of pj's for her." I tell him he nods and goes into her dresser taking out a little pair of pink pajamas I change her out of her clothes and into pajamas. I turn to Al and wave him over.

"Here put her to bed." I say he nods and he does what I say and we give her a good night kiss before turning off the light and closing the door. I turn to Al and smile.

"Thank you if really means a lot to her and me that you in her life." I say he pats my shoulder and smirks.

"It's my job," He says smirking at me I raise my hand for a high five and he smacks it.

"Good night then," I say waving he nods and we part ways I head to my room and close my door leaning against it I slide down sighing. It will get better every day I just need to find things to keep me occupied. I take off my things and get ready for bed tonight was nice and I don't know what tomorrow will bring but we shall see.

...

THE NEXT MORNING

I need I job. I need something to do I am an adult now maybe I should apply for a college and live a real life. I open my laptop and look up the top university's in my area I mean but what's my talent? I can model, I can dress and make outfits fairly well, I am good in business maybe I can be a secretary for a rich young CEO. I apply for a couple of colleges and just in time for the deadlines. Once I am done I get dressed in a pair of black leggings a tank top and a flannel with a pair of sneakers. I should get a job as well. I mean look at me being productive. I walk downstairs and take some fruit my mom smiles at me.

"Where are you going princessa?" She asks I take a bite of my fruit.

"I need to do something with my life so I applied for collages and now I am going out to find a job."

*aw, cute little family dinner. Anyway, this was supposed to go out last night but I fell asleep editing. Anyways stay safe 😘✌🏾and have a happy new year ❤.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen